ovc

Still turkey uses overclocking, they run faster and cross walls, can i also use lag and ovc to be fair? If they can, why can't I: D hehe

Comments

• Ovc was fixed more than 2 years ago. No one is able to OVC in WarRock. If you try so you will get banned by EAC. Its simply laggs or someone knows how to bunnyhop, speedroll and slide nicely.

https://warrock.papayaplay.com/warrock.do?tp=news.view&postid=1773

• So why do they pass through walls? Why don't you fix it, it's not fair, you just do everything for fucking turks to make them better than Europe. So I will use my gaming phone to have the same lags as them, then there will be a balance

• I know that lagg is anoying af and i hate all of those laggers aswell. But we cant do anything about their bad connection.

• can't afford the server? Let them finish this game, because even Minecraft for kids is stable and has servers, and warrock is a scrap for Turks

• 2006 and 2021 and pathology does not manage to have good servers, but when the game is bought by niggers and average developers, it is embarrassing

• Its less the Servers and more the Netcode. WarRock was created for 1 country and not for the Global Marked. Thats why the laggs are so Bad & DreamExecution just doesnt want to work on it. So GG.

• edited May 2021
    you should try to be human.  you're insulting  for turkish  and  black people. this not good.

• Dragonforce you know little about coding. EAC doesn't stop ovc completely, I know this for a fact because I've legit seen videos on youtube in 2021 of people overclocking and not getting banned. And if dreamexecution doesn't want to work on it then don't allow people to globally play warrock and waste their time with this crap.

• edited June 2021

The thing about ovc is that it is easy to check. If someone clocks and throw a grenade -> you will die before the explosion.

If a clocker heals at a medic station, repairs a vehicle at a repair station or captures a flag -> you will see that it is faster than usual & easy to check via recording / checking the time.

And if a clocker drives around -> you will see it because even 10% or even only 5% looks significantly faster.

I used to bust clockers back at NX & early PapayaPlay. And yet since the fix i havent seen any Clocker in BG nor did i die to an nade before the explosion. And i am a sceptical player, checking alot.

The question isnt "is it completely fixed" which yes true isnt. The question is how long does it take, for those to attempt to do it, to get banned. If you search WarRock Overclock at Youtube all videos are like 3 years old (pre Patch) and there is only 1 new video (and we dont even know if it is rly "ovc" or just something else) and i know a few players which tryed to ovc but were EAC banned very quickly.

• They allow bios clocking which should not be allowed. Bs

• edited June 2021

Bios ovc doesnt give advantages. It doesnt affect the game the way Softwareovc does.

BiosOvc increases your average fps / gets you more stable FPS while SoftwareOvc makes your game run faster by the OVC %.

If you SoftwareOvc your system by 10%, the game will run 10% faster. Faster shooting, Faster walking, Faster reload, Faster Base Capure etc. This doesnt happen if you BiosOVC. And thats why Bios OVC is allowed and Softwareovc isnt.