Dragonforce and his cheats

Comments

• edited May 2021

I see you didnt update your diary, let me help you!

and nice to farm coins afk, its a banreason btw! @hgm's

• edited May 2021

Dear diary,

how are you ? I am fine, i hope you are fine too. Today i camped 40 minutes in a nice looking corner at engrene. It was so much fun! My team was fighting and i did nothing :). I am so proud of myself! Are you proud too? To be useless is just the best! Anyways, time to block a another slot in a new match <3 See ya tomorrow!

In love Mr. Terror

• look Morty getting help on the forum too with bot accounts.

mircoftwx33

11:32PM

Visits

Last Active

11:43PM

Morty I'm just gonna post every time i see you playing with this cheat. Call it a diary if you will, but we both know the outcome is your friend once again being banned. its like groundhog day.

Played for 10 years but you hang around with accounts made last week. 🙄

• mircoftwx33

Coin-farming? what an odd thing to say. You kicked me from the room not long after my SS was taken. And now you try and claim i was coin farming all game. Why did you change your IGN to PM me in game to tell me you updated this forum post?

Look your screen shot in German are you part of this cheater group too?

• @Mrterr0r

Just ignore those german bots. They are like group of 3 nN's, who have to set up new accounts every week :).

Pm me up in game, if u want some interesting proofs. Maybe another ban coming? Huh.. who knows hih. :)

Cheers peasants.

• edited June 2021

2 hackers friends in one room. dragonforce en skylake-wonderful kevin

• Thats not Skylake xd as i wrote, skylake didnt play wr since 2 month

• edited June 2021

Dear diary

Sorry to have neglected you the last few weeks the suns been shining so my real guns have been out.

Oh looky dragonforce 0-1 < guess who killed morty again? and like always within 10s of his death, the hacker help arrives. Every game he plays this bot is there to save him.

Im like 10-0 on morty right now but he needs some bot account made a month ago to save him.

• Network error, is this to stop photos of the 2 cheaters being displayed?

• edited June 2021

xd i just joined the match, moved down to that base, tryed to capture it, you spawned next to me with vector in your hands and killed me, dont be so proud of you. We all know that you are just a moron. And then you rqed for a stupid excuse GG

• Every game he plays. Always backed by the cheat.

• Dear dragonforce, baby shit, Im was a banned player thanks to your crying towards your popoyo friends, in the end you succeeded despite playing fair, but who lost and only Papajja (dwarf company) that to satisfy an idiot idiot like you do not earned more 1 euro from my account.

I remember you cried like a pregnant woman when you were killed and what did you do? you accused me of over 20% ovc abuse.

Thanks to your videos I became famous XD, you are a 20 year old failed boy! In your videos you see strange programs used to understand, by your imagination, the percentage of ovc on the account, as well as hysterical cries like sissies, conclusion ??? NOTHING, I keep playing only freeplay and I enjoy watching you use Bugs motorcycles, bugs walls, run like a jet and surely you make use of 100% scripts, well you have friends administrators who love you and do not BAN you. Finally other players have figured out who you really are ... only your papoya friends continue to have blindfolds.

Dear bankrupt instead of wasting time on this game and spending all the euros of your beautiful and dear mother, I give you a tip "GET A LIFE".

Best regards from,

nerodrago / dragoner10

Oh I forgot, nerodrago has never been banned still active today and continues to make you gnaw, those few times that I play.

• The most important is that the publisher is not making a profit and the players are gone.

PopoYa ask your hgmS and their friends to buy premium and scam boxes))

You have no desire to rent a game server, I have no money for a server shit from france.

• edited August 2021

First of all: Everyone i accused to OVC & created an video about was overclocking :) i never called someone ovc without checking it first.

If a base gets neutralized by you and is captured in under 10 seconds yeah. The methode that i used is 100% correct. If you are ovcing while you dont know that you are ovcing - not my fault. I mean i even created an Video to show everyone how to spot & check someone for ovc. If you dont like the facts i was calling out - i dont care.

The "strange program" you are calling out is called SonyVegas. Dont know how far you life in the woods but SonyVegas should be a well known / common software to anyone :) Its easy to check frame perfect time in a videocutting software :)

Everything in WR takes a certain time.

To neutralize a base - 10 secs.

Capture a base ? 10 secs.

Repair a vehicle? 5 secs. (2.5 with fast charge)

Healing & Healstation? 7 secs. (4,5 with fast charge)

And if you are faster than that - GG ovc. Get Rekt :)

Anyways. Ovc was fixed 2 1/2 years ago & ive never spotted an ovcer since then :)

About you watching me. The Bikejump isnt considered as a bug. Everyone is free to do it if he knows how & i rarly do it btw.

"Bug Wall" what do you mean by it ? never heard of it before.

Running like a jet ? Yeah, bunnyhopping and sliding around the map. Nothing wrong with it.

And why the fk should i use scrpts LOL i mean, isnt EAC scanning for such things ? GG logics. Stop to search excuses for your own failure.

"Finally other players" Dude. Kids like N0HCH0 & mrterr0r crying since G1 about me & idc. N0HCH0 tryed to tell me once that the Publisher lowered his DMG of all weapons so he cant kill other players while in his own videos he shows how bad his aim is spraying around his enemy instead of shooting at him xd. I mean how stupid are some WR players. If they are bad or arent able to understand somth they search excuses like cheats scripts whatever - without even trying to use their brain. Same as your retarded "admin friend" theory. Try to use your brain you moron. If someone gets reported via ticket system every HGM is able to see that report. And every Report will be shared / discussed with an LGM. There is nothing like "admin friends protects you" if you get reported while cheating you are fked. Thats how it is.

I mean If i called someone ovc, i checked & proved it the best way i could first & if it was correct - i called it out. (and reported the user) Thats the difference.

"Get a Life" - Looks like you are another clueless kid. I am working 9h a day there is no reason to "spend all the money of my mother" since i earn my own money since ~7 years. & i even rarly spend money into the game :)

Ah. Nerodrago isnt banned ? so why is he on the perm ban list for ovcing like 4 years ago ? :) Dont try to tell bullshit dude. Get some Help instead. Thanks :)

In that matter. Have a nice day. :*

• DRAGONDOGGI

My aim is KD1.32 without a hack like yours

Bad damage was due to the connection to the server. I learned how to change Internet settings. 

The fucking chat server is in serious trouble. And do not write about the problem of the netcode the game.

• Just remember your video vs cheifwahooo crying "no die" while missing 30 bullets K1 in 2 meters distance LOL

• Don't be a hypocrite Morty.

All these video's you made. Yet there is not a single video of your cheating friends. You knowingly and openly to this day play along side them and couldn't tell they where cheating or just chose to ignore it, but cry about others players instead.

• Hi baby shit , I repet nerodrago has never been banned, as your videos are all bogus ...
    Think about bringing your hack friends back instead of crying for my account.
    I still play with nerodrago (old name), when I can and family permitting.
    Furthermore, I am not a lumberjack nor a farmer, on the contrary, unlike you, I respect their work.
    Instead you are and remain a vicious child who believes himself to be an important person, instead you are NOTHING. Think what you want for me you are like my shoes you have to stay under your feet. These are the last words I waste on you.
    Get a life and leave your beautiful mother alone.
    I leave you with the hope of a better warrock and a great return of players, but thinking about it, as long as there are ignorant people like you the game will never be reborn !!

• edited August 2021
    i think the scripts on dragonforce account will no longer work with the new server! and he cannot live without. (Life matters)
    P.S:HGMS this guy is making fun of all of you and us.

• edited August 2021

Funny how you write bullshit instead of givin contra to my arguments. Looks like you cant :)

• I am not a Lumberjack nor a Farmer :)
    • My Videos are 100% correct :)
    • i dont believe that i am important, its just that it seems like that i am important to others. I mean... who is crying & writing about me nonstop ? :D
    • I never scriped & never will. As i already wrote. Stop to search excuses for your own failure :)

I mean how do you explain this? You had 8% Overclock back in 2014. In this video i show how i downloaded an Gameplay from 2014 playing vs you, how i open it via SonyVegas, check how fast you repair your Tank back in 2014, show the timings and hey. 8%. Clearly visible. The Gameplay Video from 2014 is still uploaded & everyone can check by his own if the 8% is true or not :)

Stop to lie dude. It gets boring. Btw. Its funny that the tank hero called nerodrago suddenly vanished after the OVC Ban wave :) no overclocking tank camper on emblem seen after that day :/. No nerodrago, no dragoner10, no mrtotti :/ or any other tank camping kid. Looks like someone got scared to get another ban.

• I remember this video very well and I know why my bullets did not damage him.

You moron, I already wrote to you that after changing the Internet settings and disabling processor hypertrading, these problems disappeared.

Moreover, it turned out to be very important that the kernel on which the game was launched was not underloaded and in the graphics on one of the screenshots by 100%. Otherwise, there are unregistered bullets.

Constant 139 fps is worse than fluctuating 120-139 fps.

p.s .cheifwahooo later cried and accused me hacking ))

• Different rooms have different damages and this fact is ignored by idiots who cannot fix this problem.

• Every room has the same damage. The Damage doesnt suddenly change LOL.

• Seriously?)) I don't want to visit this dead forum to answer your nonsense.

• xDD "nonsense" as in "Admin changed my damage"? Yes yes. GG. Damage wont suddenly change per room.

• Nonsense when you see on a 35 "monitor that bullets hit the fucking head and don't kill.

In any case, the admins are to blame for not fixing this error, the publisher is to blame for renting cheap shit for a profit of 5-10 euros.

You're a moron who doesn't get the damages when bullets hit you.

Anyway, I swear I won't spend 1 cent for papaya.

• You need to blame the developer to fix any issue. not the Admins.

And yes i get dmg. If you hit instead of spraying 30 bullets and hit nothing like vs cheifwahoo "No die" xd

• moron if admins do not send information how will the publisher know?

You are afraid of a modern server because your script or lag will not work.

• edited August 2021

as i already wrote. A expensive server wont change anything. Besides, i dont think that you "hit head with 35" Monitor" as i wrote million times. go record and spectate your own gameplay. Your game vs cheifwahoo remains the best example. you literaly missed 30 bullets in close range and cryed in chat "no die". How do you explain that ?

This discussion has been closed.