[BS-GLB EVENT] TDR Mode Feedback

edited August 2021 in Events

Hello BlackShot Global Mercs,

Got feedback on Team Death Round mode? Share your constructive feedback at this forum topic!

Details

• From 29 July to 24 August, you need to share your feedback and improvement suggestions of the new Team Death Round mode on this topic;
  • You need to include your character name (IGN);
  • You will be rewarded for constructive feedback, and exceptional feedback will be rewarded greatly.

Rewards

• Constructive Feedback: M4A1 Coldblood+ 3d
  • Exceptional feedback: Specter Package 7D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Yoyo,

would be seriously nice if this gamemode is in Competetive instead of Team Flag Match.

Because im not the only one getting Angry playing 90% of the Time TFM.

I also think, no one likes TFM except 1 Group of players.

IGN: Megamare

• Boa tarde, o novo modo é muito intuitivo e abrange mapas que gostamos de jogar/treinar. Uma ideia seria implemente um "fast respawn" ou dobrar o hp dos players quando um time está sendo massacrado, se é que me entendem, pois, na sand storm 2 quando de um lado você domina a base do outro time, fica muito difícil de voltar no jogo por que ficamos encurralados. Uma sugestão. No mais, incrível modo de jogo.

IGN: NicolasPiza

• IGN: BoomChickaWahWah

Ich mag den Mode sehr, das einzige das etwas stört ist, dass man die Base der Gegner sehr einfach zu campen kann.

Schön wäre es wenn noch mehr Maps dazu kämen und vielleicht könnte man den Mode wirklich mal bei Competitive mit reinmachen, bzw. TfM dadurch ersetzen.

Schöner neuer Mode und gute Umsetzung.

• Boa tarde, quero dar um feedback sobre o sistema de itens atualmente na loja, muitos itens antes do "Blackshot Revolution" eram de "BP" ou "Gold" e eram de mais fácil acesso a jogadores como nós Brasileiros que muitos não temos condições de comprar as "Gems" pois o preço é muito alto, então quero dar a sugestão de vocês reverterem algumas armas e itens da loja para (Gold) como Silenciador e Scoop, armas como AK47 que antigamente eram de "BP" "Gold" ou até mesmo voltarem os itens de "Gear" que eram muito utilizáveis e tem uma boa funcionalidade. Este foi meu feedback, mais ainda tem muitas coisas que podem ser melhoradas!!.

IGN : fAllEn__2010_

• edited August 2021

IGN: AstaLaPasta

Ich war noch nie der große TDM Spieler aber diese Kombination aus TDM und SD mit Seitenwechsel, Rundenbasierend und so gefällt mir ziemlich gut :)

Nice wäre es wenn noch mehr Maps erscheinen würden und man vielleicht auch Maps rein macht, bei denen man den Spawn nicht so schnell zu campen kann.

Ansonsten guter neuer Mode und ich bin gespannt was noch kommt.

• Ansonsten guter neuer Mode und ich bin gespannt was noch kommt.

IGN XCY_MONSTER

• HI GM MY LOVE YOU BLACKSHOT MY SINCE 2014

Ansonsten guter neuer Mode und ich bin gespannt was noch kommt.

MY IGN XYC_MONSTER_01

• An sich ein gan interessanter Modus aber einige Karten sind dafür wie oben erwähnt wegen Camping nicht wirklich geeignet. Die meisten TDM Karten wie Lost Temple haben wenigstens einen gewissen Respawn-Schutz aber große, offene Karten gehen einfach nicht. Evtl. könnte man auch TFM-Karten wie Hunting verwenden. Vielleicht könnte man noch eine variable Rundenzahl einführen, dass ich wie sonst die Gesamtpunktzahl auch die Rundenzahl einstellen kann.

IGN Graskmxxt

• Hello GM,

You guyz should add new maps like hans cargo, office , red mansion to TDR mode. Make the respawn time fast like URF and give make it 7:00 minutes normal match because when players are low in number i-e 3 players each team the time always runsout before the score reaches 45.

TDR mode should be added to competetive because its the best team mode. Teams with best players will win it 30 score 5 vs 5 players in competetive.

U can remove the grenades and just like tdm match a grenade spawner because everyone has smokes and gas which makes it very hard to play game laggs with a lot of smoke. And there are uncountable grenades when its a 8vs 8 players match u cant stay away from grenades there are so much grenades and smokes this needs to be stoped make 2-3 grenade spawners at different places just like TDM. And office should be added.

IGN : furiousa

• i like the idea that you chose SD maps in the TDR mode so that it can be a new experience in these maps instead of normal tdm or tfm maps, so we live the experience of respawning many times in sd maps. Also, the mode is really fun and competitive and you always try to be the MVP round. it would be really fun if you added office.

IGN: sacredprince

• The concept of mvp in each round is amazing because players who joined the match late can still play with motivation to get mvp

and i love the fact that you added sd maps in this mode

IGN: WHITE_HOMIE

• would be seriously nice if this gamemode is in Competetive instead of Team Flag Match.

Because im not the only one getting Angry playing TFM with 80-79 lose xd

ign ; _Xerath

• GM DIABO, I have a new game mode idea i will discuss about my concept of the game mode u can make alot of good changes to it.

It would be a mode just like SD-I MAPS WILL BE OF SD MATCHES total time will be 6:00 mins each side in this game mode the red team will kill the team blues leader to get a type of key after getting the key or permission they will be allowed to plnt or they can then plnt the blue team will cover their leader and just like protect the commander mode the team leader will have 500hp and location of red team players will be revealed to the leader every 10 seconds. When the red team kills the leader they will hve the permission to plnt then if they defend it successfully they will win the round the timer of the bomb will be 49sec instead of 39 because players will respawn again n again after death just like tdr mode but if they defused it successfully blue team will win there will be total of 3 rounds. Then sides will swap and red team will be blue and any random player will be the leader.

Thats all about my suggestions i know there are hundreds of mistakes in it just giving an idea thats all i can do u can discuss about this topic and make improvements to it and implement it.

IGN : furiousa

• edited August 2021

It's a nice game mode, but needs some improvements. It should have custom maps, smaller than the typical SD map, and with more spawn protection. Right now, if a team is dominating, they will often just spawn trap and farm the other team. Also, on big maps, it sometimes takes like 5-10 seconds to get back to the action after getting killed, which is boring. Smaller maps would be nice, really. And obviously, more maps would be nice as well. Maybe add some achievments for that mode.

IGN: CRNVR

• Olá GMs !!

O novo modo é muito intuitivo e abrange mapas que gostamos de jogar. Uma ideia, vocês poderiam colocar mais mapas de SD nesse modo, vocês poderiam colocar também, o mesmo modo do ffa quando um mercenário morre mais de 3 vezes o sangue vai aumentando até o mercenário matar.

Eu queria fazer 2 pedidos

1- Vocês poderiam trazer alguns mapas antigos como por exemplo: favela e cemitério ambos (TDM) e tirar um bug chato que tem nos clans que é: "Os assistentes não poder aceitar ninguém no Clan mesmo tendo permissão pra fazer isso. Aparece que não tem permissão"

2- Por gentileza se vocês poderem trocar a recompensa do modo competitivo já faz várias temporadas que está com mesma recompensa.

Enfim, muito obrigado pela atenção de vocês.

IGN: _MasterKill

• edited August 2021

FeedBack sobre Modo TDR,muito bom um dos melhores ate hoje, porem com algumas coisas que poderia mudar para poder dar mais intensidade na partida,

1° Granadas em geral esta dificutando o modo pois muitas smokes e muito gas, fica praticamente impossivel de jogar.

2° poderia colocar para nascer e mais lugares do mapa pois um time te oprime na base onde nasce todos nao tem como sair, nascendo em outros lugares dos mapas ficaria mais intensa a partida.

IGN: Se_Acredita

• Olá GMs !!!

O Modo TDR muito bom um dos melhores que vocês trouxeram de todas as temporadas, porem com algumas coisas que poderia mudar para poder dar mais intensidade na partida, tipo colocar umas coisas que tem no modo FFA, como: nascer em lugares diferentes, aumentar o HP quando morrer mais de 3 vezes.

Eu queria fazer 1 pedido, trocar a recompensa do modo competitivo.

IGN: SHREKBLUE

• Olá GMs !!!

Gostei muito da ideia de que vocês escolheu mapas SD no modo TDR para que possamos ter uma nova experiência nesses mapas, e vivemos a experiência de reaparecer muitas vezes em mapas SD, e o conceito de mvp em cada rodada é incrível porque os jogadores que entram na partida podem jogar com motivação para obter mvp, vocês poderiam colocar mais mapas SD.

Vocês poderiam trocar a recompensa do modo competitivo.

IGN: InSK1llz_

• Olá !!

Cada temporada que vocês trazem para o jogo vivemos a experiência de jogar modos muito intuitivos e facil de jogar esse modo TDR abrange mapas SD, e o conceito de mvp em cada rodada é incrível e os jogadores podem jogar e treinar nesses mapas.

IGN: _MasterKill

• i think if u add this game mode in comp that could be awesome with some changes im comp modes we got used to tfm and sd

making new modes in comp like TDR would make comp more fun so please think about it :*

ign : _G0N

• Hello BlackShot Global Mercs,

A huge thank you to all for participating and for sharing your feedback on the new TDR Mode. We promise that all feedback will be taken under consideration for future improvements.

You will all receive your rewards soon in your loadouts!

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.