I have a question for every GM

Comments

• edited December 2022

To any long term players, do you remember?

This is how clan games used to be set up. With mature people agreeing to play at a given time and date which suited the majority of players. Remember the excitement logging in on a Friday after work 10-min before the game started, ready to go play on the clan server.

To some competitive has just been about smashing randoms. WLD i dont care, not even gonna claim to be the best.

I started this game because it was based on large teams (32 large at time) and now every game its started with 2ppl instead of 20

The game is to blame, but so are all these long term players!

Dragonforce and shaddix were 10 years old when this game had a real. Clan system!

• Fine terror, as you wish. Let's prove that you are moronic and a hypocrite person.

Pay2Win skin with pay2win gloves with pay2win vector with pay2win 8th slot

Pay2win skin, pay2win parts, pay2win 8th slot m249 + FLASH MINES camping in a corner

Pay2Win skin, tactical gear + Ex launcher? mrterr0r11? XDDD

Being useless for the team sitting in the corner, coinfarming and blocking a slot

And now the "cheat" excuses when it doesn't work anymore to say "stack or pay2win" as an excuse to rq the game

And there is even more and more time when you just spamming excuses and being hypocrite. Complaining about people having skins or a 5th slot weapon but literally playing like that yourself with even more broken and op weapons like ex launcher...

As I said, fix your mental.

• You cannot share the screenshot that matters the most. You and your clan lined up ready to play!

£25 i spent in 2022 why dont you share how much you spent.

• share your 2022 transaction history showing the name too.

• I don't care how much u spent. Fact is all your screens are shown with mpx, vectorblack or mp7 gold 8 slot. All 3 of these guns you can't get free2play. Therefore you pay or have paid to get a better weapon than the free ones.

This being said don't complain about people paying for the game and buying weapons when you are someone with these weapons that u paid for permanent time.

The only weapons that I agree to be complain about that are really noob like are aktc, dbr, ex launcher or hecate. Because these guns are only for people without any skill.

And look one of the screenshots showed u with ex launcher camping 😱

• edited December 2022

£25 does not buy anything permanent. So within 30 days i was back. Wanna know why i continue not to pay as much as you.

Because its lame, cheezy and lacks any skill.

This why every game without fail this year. You have been equipped with every single item that gains you an advantage. Just hyped yourself about being a f2p player in game. So why have you not shared the screen of that account?

Share the screenshot of your f2p account.

Share a screenshot of your transaction history

• edited December 2022

Then, let me point you back to the start of this thread. Where you are clearly cheating using bot accounts.

• £25 converted to credits is, 2765

I still have 576 left. But yet every month you are topping up and now to embarrassed to share the true extent of how much you have paid to play this "easy game"

🤡

• edited December 2022

So how do you have the 8th slot permanent? You paid to have an advantage. How do you have vector black permanent? You paid to have a better gun. Why do you have mp7a1 gold permanent? You paid to have one of the strongest gun for Medic. Why do you have m249_Nickel 8th slot permanent xd... and so on and so on. Why did you buy the riot skin if its not fair and OP in your opinion?

So many questions and the answer is you are not any different than other players when it comes to buying stuff. It doesn't matter if you pay 100 Euro a month or if you paid 20 Euro a year. You paid for the game to have better guns/skins/items and you paid in Nexon/G1 to get permanent guns which means you wanted to have a lifetime advantage over someone who literally has only the dinar guns or defaults guns...

Concerning the "bot accs" (which is mostly just a random player) as you call them none of these accounts are mine. Most of them belong to a guy called Posh who got recently banned for cheating and is now using it in all his rooms. So stop blame the wrong people for it. Also, BalAlkan, Faruck, iFTW are accounts that I have seen playing in rooms they are neither afk nor bot accounts.

That windrush account belongs to cannabitz2 (or how he is called) a south american player.

Here is a list of Posh's afk accounts that he currently uses so you won't blame the wrong people for it:

HightOX LoMaris MikeE3 toples onesas unzymy jaoE32 LyrteBTW KillerWhale misbehaves Invalidate ItsKekoWR Kyller2nd iFCR o0Keelz0o BigErz BackBrutall lGabrieli

see ya

• edited December 2022

Show everyone here a screen of your player stats with all that junk in the photo. This is how you look every game..

You have 3 things to do.

Post a screenshot of your f2p account.

Post a screenshot of your transaction history

Post a screenshot of your player stats!

We can then move on to the other items you require to play!

• edited December 2022

Unless you are willing to drop everything and log in and play? But i am expecting more excuses. We will match up 100%

Look, the big bad sweaty, being called out and the whole battle-group community is reading this watching you make another excuse, like your partner in crime dragonforce

🤡

• edited December 2022

You know that for the event you could also use the skin of a friend of yours? I don't even have the Botu skin. xd

"- You may upload a screenshot of the character in your inventory, but you can use someone else’s character as well by meeting in the same room."

• All the parts that I am wearing I used to get free2play. Last month from the operation event, winning events in general where you can be rewarded with boxes or the lucky coin event, Turkey Event.

I don't have to pay for it I get it for free.

• You have 3 things to do.

Post a screenshot of your f2p account.

Post a screenshot of your transaction history

Post a screenshot of your player stats!

Unless you are willing to drop everything and log in and play? But i am expecting more excuses. We will match up 100%

Look, the big bad sweaty, being called out and the whole battle-group community is reading this watching you make another excuse, like your partner in crime dragonforce.

Only Excuses!

• edited December 2022

Mind stuck, ignorant, being a pay2win player, just chatting not playing, making up his own fantasy world, finding excuses for everytime when u start to lose.

And all this since 2008. You will never change you are a lost case. It's not only me telling you this but also HGMs told you the same, many other old veteran player tell/told u this and already muted you. Caronte banned you from the discord for insulting, being ignorant and trashtalking.

How many signs you need to wake up and figure out that YOU are the only person who is responsible for failing in this video game.

I am not making any excuses.

I play f2p vs u colt mp5 only, you cry that i cheat

I explain to you that all the skin parts were able to get free2play from events.

I explain to you that times are over where the server has 2000 active players and you could hide in an ohara room against noobs that don't stop you from taking bases as a medic.

But all you do is being ignorant and I will not reply to you anymore, since you are not being constructive but only accusing and finding excuses.

Long live Charles III.

• edited December 2022

Everything has been deleted. No 5th. No 6th. No 8th, all gold weps removed.

I am ready when you are!

Cut the excuses.

• Zeal, Good evening

I know you are still reading. Take a look at the competitive players today.

The moment you challenge them to a game they "mute" But im going to log in to find , errick,dragonforce,thxbro,boyaka,f2p,shaddix

All cheating with sub accounts, stacking the teams to there favor only to be telling everyone in F2 chat how easy the game is. But we have shown over the last few pages the game is anything but easy for these players.

Never start a game, Never get detected!

• Oh dear!

One in to check the teams, before he exits.

Exit.

3 join at once. This is all they can do each game and look. Each one a full pay to win player and the team they chosen to play is all f2p

6 vs 3 within 15 seconds of these toxic players entering the room. This is happening each game!

What a sad guy. Clearly mental if you happy playing games like this.

• Account BalAIkan has been placed onto the other team as a spy / bot.

What a way to play every game!

• ""But im going to log in to find , errick,dragonforce,thxbro,boyaka,f2p,shaddix

All cheating with sub accounts, stacking the teams to there favor only to be telling everyone in F2 chat how easy the game is. But we have shown over the last few pages the game is anything but easy for these players""

Anyone want the lotto numbers for Saturday. I just predicted the future. 🤡

• Why do you even talk to the biggest garbage in this game @mrterr0r? This guy always denies the facts, tries to slander others and clean himself. Poor FLUFFYrib0. He is always playing with skins and full stuff, abusing op weapons when they are getting released.

He already got banned for: cheating (on many accounts), bugging, insulting, freekilling mutliple times (on multiple accounts) xDD, spamming fake accounts for illegal purposes (freekilling, scouting other players from different team, sabotaging games by blocking vehicles, destroying whole base etc.)

Not even gonna mention, that now, he is using his "mates" (xD), to spam freekill accounts for him (Suzana and Gianlucaa).

Pro big head zombkya player with nice mask xDDD

Gianlucaa in action:

Giving only kills to F2P (dragon acc) :). Going right generator, cause no one was there, bcs enemies were pushing left one, so he can get him easy kills ^^.

Compare times:

Nice freekillka account ^^

Still not a single 1% dmg to generator on A:

BURGER king arrived, right in the last minute, ofc to my team, not helping his clanmate dragon (oh, he will help him, with trying to kick me xD)

Last 30 seconds (trying to kick me while I was respawning, he was scared that I can see him voting XDDD, what a garbage).

Psst, btw. Full skinned like always xD

Fake account left, just to avoid getting screened in scoreboard:

I think this sums everything up. This is mental breakdown guy with the only history of him, in banlists.

• Pawel triggered, Pawel mad, Pawel rekt

Thought I am gonna miss one of these missions today 🤩

• Papaya,

This is another long term account, clearly showing once again the toxicity these players are bringing to every room they enter!

errick,dragonforce,thxbro,boyaka,f2p,shaddix

Lets start the new year off with a group ban.

Is it not time these people are removed. Its clear every room or the majority of rooms they are in there are problem accounts joining. For how many games does this need to continue for?

• edited December 2022

Its only every game they are playing and when you only have 2/3 rooms, that means this cheat is in almost every game!

Now when is something going to be done about it?

Hot of the press today keep an eye out for this account around, shaddix, errick, dragonforce,f2p,boyaka,thxbro

• Bot account is placed into room. It goes 0-5 then F2P joined. Then one more death 0-6 then exits derb!

0-5

0-6

Exits

They just keep changing the names over!

I give up whats the point of playing when every game the same thing surrounding the same people is happening

• edited December 2022

There is a reason he is kicking me does not want the bot on show again.

Again 0-21 and look the cheats on the other team.

14-189 now

Blocking the chopper.

This is as competitive as they both get and have ever been in the last 10 years!

• edited December 2022

Its weird that this account is following is around and acting dumb :)

and weird enough only while you are active.

coincidence?

we will find out soon.

That Account better not has your or pajo's IP adress, or IP from your region :)

• edited December 2022

If you think i would ever waste my time placing an account into a room to spy, then you really need to grow up!

• edited December 2022

Oh. No, not to spy in a match. But to fake record "Shaddix, DragonForce freekilling a freekill account" as in forcing a ban for freekilling :)

Because thats what it looks like 😉 Its neither of us, yet following us into every room and few mins later you join that match.

as i wrote:

coincidence?

we will find out soon.

That Account better not has your or pajo's IP adress, or IP from your region :)

• edited December 2022

This was around 10mins before!

You are my lvl 1, its why you never enter! You tried last night and negative, lost! and this will become standard once you cannot free kill your way to the top!

This discussion has been closed.