GMCOM105 have a read

13»

Comments

• warrock has become a corrupt game, and it's shameful, you do suck!!! Ruined by incompetent people and children disguised as adults. What a disappointment Papaya...., what a shame to ruin a game with cheat bots etc... all cheaters!!! What's more serious, a company that doesn't know how to get respect.. BANN THEM ALL AND REPLACE THE GMs.

• MrTerror get help, go to a psychologist.

Damn, his own buddy razzinger says hes not gonna help (pajo) win easy games. xdddddddddddddddddddddddddd

• +30 DAY BAN FOR YOU DEAD PUBLISHER.

NOW 134 DAYS NOTHING SPEND FOR YOUCORRUPT PAPAYA.

• When will unban for all accounts?

• edited March 2023

Clowns Silent on this thread.

• more examples of the same INDIVIDUALS CAUSING THIS GAME problems.

• No age shaming and no personal insults, grown men insulting each others age 🤣 tf

• edited April 28

~ It's they who resort to personal insults. There are many examples over the years. You are maybe too new to this game to have seen them.

Dopey has been making comments to me about weed for a long time. Now his own country has legalized it. Along with my age, my location, and my birth town, my full date of birth, not just on the forum, but in game and Discord. Has a staff account ever stepped in?

On this forum dopey has used two forum accounts within one thread to give out my birth town. That breaks the rules. Have the staff removed these posts? nope. Post anything about their cheating and along comes to a staff account to delete.

myself, pajo, diablo... three of warrocks oldest players.

There are examples on Discord of dragonforce harassing each of us. Not one time has any staff account punished him, it is all a big joke for them.

Diablo had his photos taken without consent, turned into a gif, and hosted on dopeys own private server which he then shared with other people for them to harass diablo. This broke the rules again, but no punishment was handed out.

Same with pajo, They found out what he does for a living, and made gifs to Harras. type in cable manager into Discord search. Notice it's the same individuals, with dragonforce at the center of it once again. They also stole a video from his FB page and made a video, a gif of that is now being used look at the last few comments.

The staff of this game are a joke