1st to 5th march, Fake stat update!

edited March 2023 in English

GM team protect a cheater. This has gone on long enough grow a pair and remove this toxic account.

They know what will happen if they ban him, so just allow him to continue cheating everyday. Rather than deal with the aftermath of an angry 33 year old after being banned again.

It's only been 4 days and the cheater is already + 476 kills over his deaths.

This clown must never lose a game. But then he is placing sub accounts onto the enemy team each game. Everyone knows this. We can highlight it in threads like this,

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3366/i-have-a-question-for-every-gm/p1

Notice how they have used there GM helper to shut this thread so it vanishes from sight.

Pre or prior to him entering a room a fresh account joins each and every time. Its why they both duck any level limit rooms.

0-10, 0-20, 0-30 < how many games are they in with accounts like this? Every one!

We been saying this for 24+ months now.

11 hours in the past 4 days. The 1st to the 5th of march.

11 hours game time = 660 minutes. This cheat is not far off a kill every single minute of gameplay logged for the 3rd month in a row.

Total kills in 4 days are 563

660 - 563 = 97 minutes

So out of the last 11 hours this week on a dead server this account has made a kill every single minute for 9.38 hours during the last week. BS

This has happened each month this year and since his account was created after another ban ( over the age of 30 at the time) To date almost a 1 to 1. 1 kill for every minute of gameplay logged which is impossible for a normal player! ( maybe not a CQC player, but had he been in CQC there be a lot more games logged for the amount of kills and he would have died a lot more then 2 times per game)

When the game is empty and most rooms are not full of players this is some propper flakey stats. The type you only get if you had been in a locked room freekilling or using sub accounts in an open room. We have shown this to be the case. Everyone playing in game knows what they are doing all except the GM team who are protecting him.

But what about all his zombie games?

Less than 5 days ago... Morty claims he playing 5 zombie games every hour in his first reply. To try and cover their tracks, Okay let's take mortys fiction and see.

So 5 games every hour over 11 hours, that would be 55 zombies. But he only logged 47 games.

Need to re-write this story morty.

47 games completed.

660 / 47 = 14 minutes per game.

How is he racking up 1 kill almost every minute when his game "average" out to 14mins a game?

Had he played a normal game lets say 30 mins, the minimum amount possible when creating a room.

He could have only logged 22 games in this time frame. But the total is over double this amount.

I wonder how they will claim he has made all these kills.

97 minutes of the the 660 minutes he has logged this past 4 days. Were not killing another player.

97 / 47 = 2.0

Every single game he played this past 4 days which "averaged "out to be 14 minutes long.

Only see him not killing for 2 minutes for each of these games. This is BS.

He died a total of 87 times in 47 games.

47x2 = 94

He has not even died 2 times per game.

Every single game he plays! bearly being killed but killing everyone else. This is not a normal player, just a cheater account which needs removing from the game, again!

Remember no stats added in zombie bar the room count. So any zombie games in the last 4 days would result in these stats being even more inflated.

When is this going to End?

Stay tuned for another update soon!

Β«1

Comments

• edited March 2023

πŸ‘ Here we go again, Morty could You pls make your statment about this subject? πŸ™Œ

Terror still waiting for you in discord m8 πŸ‘€

"When is this going to End?"-"Soon"!

• edited March 2023

I see. This moron still has no clue what the term "average" over a long time period means. You cant compare 4 days to 29 days.

As well as he forgets that a match ends way sooner if the kills are reached (which in case of a 100 kills match is mostly around 20-25mins - or less if the room is somewhat full)

Btw "660 - 563 = 97 minutes" is just a wrong calculation. Its 563:660 = 0.85 kills per minute. You could check my Videos and streams and you would notice a rate of 2-3 kills per minute is pretty normal in WR.

You throw numbers and stats into the room YOU dont even know the meaning of. As in "87 deaths in 47 Matches he dies only 2x per match " while you forget that 47 Matches include AI were deaths wont count.

So as you can see: literaly no reason for me to continue any discussion. Your arguments are just moronic & 0% thought trough πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Its time for you to go back 2 school.

go camp in corners. See ya in the next braindead thread of yours.

• edited March 2023

563 players killed in the last 4 days. 660 minutes play time total.

Using 1 kill to 1 minute this leaves 97 of the 660 minutes remaining.

Are you still following?

So let's take the remaining 97 minutes without a kill and divide it by his total games logged, which are 47

How many AI games has he played in the last 4 days? As right now before any zombies he is at less than 2 deaths every game logged.

Care to update us how many zombies games he played and then we shall continue

• edited March 2023

Now he knows we are watching and im post one up a week.

He can take a SS of the games to prove me wrong. But he won't share any screens here ( and if he does they will be edited in some way, corner cut, teams cut, players cut out) Each screen will contain brand new accounts created this week. Odd ain't it how you both love a fresh account. But the moment anyone ask you to line up, the excuses start.

Why are you both afraid to play this game? Look at these stats such good players? Yet wont line up and prove it.

Is this coz you are cheating with sub accounts and you know without being able to spy on the enemy team your chance of winning will be reduced?

Just for the future. Wonder how many kills per minute you will have in a weeks time.

But then you never play anyone. And always need fresh clueless accounts in the room. Its why in 10 years you have 0 41+ screenshots as these rooms are avoided by you.

• You want me to watch your youtube videos?

The videos where you never reported any of your friends? While playing alongside them every game claiming there not cheating only to be EAC.

Or do you want me to watch you playing the same 3 maps on repeat as your to afraid to venture onto a map where you may have to fight. Talk about being limited.

Will any of your videos show you playing against any of the known battlegroup clans over the years

I have 100s of screens of me vs clans. How come for such an active player you don't have any? Duck

My guess is every video i watch will see you playing against random idiots and not one video of you digging deep and standing up being killed by staying in the room. Like me. Ive done the 40/50/60 deaths in a game coz i would not exit. Unlike you using spy accounts you just avoid that room altogether which is crazy as you claim to only join games in play but never come face to face with any of these BG clans.

I notice the comment about you not replying? taking the option of staying silent again, duck

• 47 Games : 4 Days = ~12 Games a day

You calculated 14 min per match

-------------------------------------‐------

Lets say BG: 25 mins AI 7 mins:

5BG + 7AI per Day = 174 Minutes (close enough to your 168mins -> "14 mins per match"

So:

~ 20 BG & 27 AI Matches in 47 Games.

563:20 = ~28 kills per 25mins BG match

28:25 = 1.12 kills per minute

87:20 = 4.35 deaths per match

Lets say BG 25 mins & AI 10 mins

3BG + 9AI per day = 165 Minutes (close to your 14 mins average)

So:

~ 12BG & 35AI in 47 matches

563:12 = 46 kills per match

46:25 = 1,84 kills per minute

87:12 = 7,25 deaths per match

And now a screen of my average kills per minute:

Weird. Around 2 or more kills per minute. Even the deaths are simular by times. Must be cheats. Or default of a good player. Check out All of my streams. You will come to the same conclusion as shown in the screen above.

Face it. You are desperate & cant accept that u are wrong.

As i wrote. No further comments necessary. See ya in the next thread.

• edited March 2023

Them videos are 2 years old... Don't have anything current?

Nice teams this one. 3 under level 5 and you are hyped about the score.

This is exactly my point of you two cowards picking on brand new accounts.

I may make this its own thread and add a video a day and we can see just who you are playing.

ALl the pay items too, along with extra stats and you are on teamspeak playing brand new accounts

Pro skills right here

• edited March 2023

RIP to babystyles

lvl 1 and 2 on a cheating account

P2w smashing free to play. This is your game history right here.

• edited March 2023

Cor what a boring channel.

Just you bug using. OR crying over other players

Which is ironic given the amount of cheating accounts you have played with. But you never reported any of them did you.

• You one side and cheater friend the other.

I like how you both avoided each other all game. Not one kill between you. But then you are always stitching games up with sub accounts. And 10 years on nothing has changed.

Another game with lvl one accounts. in the room. Why every game is there a brand new account on the enemy team.

• edited March 2023

WarRock 1vs1 Kobain

Huh, you went 1 vs 1 with a free to play player. While equipped with every pay item.

DO you have to have an advantage over others before you enter a room?

Paid or there brand new accounts and these are your highlight videos?

There has to be one video of you lined up ready to play with even teams? surly?

• edited March 2023

This is the exactly what he is doing every single game

lvl 1, 0-1

11-0 easy game playing an account made in the last hour.

Every single room he is in there is a brand new account. This clown is a cheat.

Rache = banned

Errick = banned

shaddix = banned

See why there no need to log in anymore. Just old cheaters freekilling level one account as EAC blocked there "skill"

• Took you 7 years to get to that level? Doubtful. next story banboy

Abusing the Aw50

You don't get it do you! 2014, would mean you already have 7 years experience within the game yet you only want to play accounts made that week. And you are making videos about it so to you that was a really good game, a game worthy of editing and posting.

In 2023 nothing has changed, has it.

You won't put yourself in an environment that challenges as seen by you refusing to give a time to play, you just give excuses at the age of 28

It's also why you're known as a DUCK

• Cool story bro, you have every item and gold ring around level, He f2p

But then you have always needed the upper hand.

• edited March 2023

I liken it to you telling me you was playing with 1-4 slots, f2p

The reality is you gone and grinded all the pay items. have 8th, 6th and 5th. Then make childish remarks about it being f2p

But then you are to young to know what a real free to player within warrock is.

f2p with 8th πŸ˜€ f2p with 6th 🀣 f2p with 5th 😁 f2p with extra stats 😐️

You don't have the bottle to play me 1-4 slots. 🀑🀑

I created account, deleted everything to show you how easy it really is. Only to watch you double injecting as a medic 🀑

• I don't need to add anything else.

• edited March 2023

Teamspeak with a spy on my team giving you my location. This is your gameplay. (ops you forgot to cut this out of the video lol )

out spend everyone

Use every item vs f2p players.

Use people on teamspeak to spot players

• Err you on IT teamspeak

Every member of that clan is banned, multiple times.

• That was streamed in 2021.

This only takes 30s to get, go copy your 2021 and come back

• Oh and it's easy to change the audio channel, so no one on stream would hear.

• So out of 12 months in 2021. I was a p2w player for just 3 months. Β£25 each time buys nothing perma. So 30 days later everything would have been gone.

SEE i don't get it.... Your mentality

You are here once again making claims about your skills. Claims from a random game with every pay item. Playing me as a f2p player

But yet today you won't agree to log in, line up and play me with two balanced teams.

Taking your time posting 2021 transaction history are you editing it?

• Silent when asked to share how much he paid in 2021 on his main account while telling a f2p player how bad they are with every pay item which keeps you alive.

Weapons i don't care about. Its all the bs items that keep you alive or assist your gameplay.

• edited March 2023

Why you always lying? (Huh)

Official ESL,

Golden Glove - Not allowed.

Mp5k digital -not allowed

Med 8th - Not allowed

Backpack - Not allowed

Every Death you always have to flame other users! You cannot handle being killed. Just stfu?

Tell me another story morty.

• xddddd another moronic post while you are still unable to answer my question first.

• What question do you want answering?

You making out you don't put spy accounts on the other team? 0-4 german account?

• You set out by making that video to deceive people into thinking you are playing battlegroup as an ESL: player... Which is false!

Using 3 slots and 1 item which are not ESL approved. But i told you this!

If you dont make fake claims. I have nothing to say. But you tell everyone in game you are "ESL: but this is just not true. I know the rules. I told you the rules. I have told you many times that 8th slot medic is not ESL or F2P if you have played from a certain time period. Which you have. Anyone truly new after this time would know no different as these items came with the account when created. If you lie about something as basic as this, what else do you lie about? 😲

You make out TO ME that your a f2p/esl player but its just another outright lie. You can play randoms however you like, but don't speak to the oldest account in game about being anything remotely esl or f2p in battlegroup.

Every time you face me in an open room i funnily enough end up with a useless account on my team. There is a theme here and a large part of why you will not commit to a day and time to play. As you know without any greif accounts on my team and you balanced to everyone else in the room that you are not going to do as well as you claimed all these years. Especially if we play 19 of the maps you are never seen on.

1. Your youtube account is just, OHARA, ENGRENE, EMBLEM. on repeat.

I really don't care if you are that low skilled after all this time and enjoy killing accounts created in the last week. But you want to talk competitively to me here, on discord and in game like you are on another level. Well you are on another level, just one way below mine.

You have become deluded by always gaining an advantage over others in some way.

And when challenged you have nothing but silence to reply with 🀑

• edited March 2023

So a guy we both know is an old Player suddenly becomes a spy because he is negativ & german? πŸ€”

Moronic guess isnt it? Just shows that you try to excuse everything.

Mp5k digital is just as ESL as the other mp5k versions listed. It has the same stats as the other versions. Its just "new" and came out way after that "rule set" was updated.

I rarly use the first slot to do kills so i couldnt care less about it.

MedicKit2 might not be ESL but its still Free2Play. So idc either πŸ˜‰

-----------

Ohara Emblem Engrene are the Map which are always up. Since i join & play ofc you will mostly see me inside those rooms πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I like the fact that you ignore every other map i play. Like Zakhar, CloudForest, SiegeWar, Bandar, Havana, CentralSquare etc πŸ€”

Guess i should call you a 2 Maps only (Zakhar & Disturm) player too. Good maps to hide all day and the only maps we have seen you in. Scared to play any other map lul

• If you dont make fake claims. I have nothing to say.Β 

• edited March 2023

"Scared to play any other map lul"

Give me a time and day i play any map you like. ( once my psu is back from germany)

This discussion has been closed.