[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Valiant Idol: You Talk, We Listen

edited April 2023 in Events

Hello Mercs,

Heads up mercs! This is a big update so we’re keen to hear your thoughts on all the latest introductions and what more you’ll like to see. Get talking!

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=4391

Mechanics:

From 09 March to 05 April, submit your feedback on this forum post anytime during the event period. 

All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Rules:

We will only consider as valid participants the players that leave feedback on the new features of the update.

Abusive behavior it’s grounds for disqualification.

Rewards:

Top Feedback(s): SCAR Everglade+ & McMillan Muse+ 7D

Participation: SCAR Everglade+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Muito boa a atualização, gostei da personagem KANA, poderia por ela na loja para ser comprada também :D

Tive a sorte de conseguir a nova HK416 Crush + rs muita sorte ^^

Ficarei feliz se caso a nova personagem KANA vier para a loja.

IGN: Wisetec_

• Gostei da atualização, personagem bacana, poderiam colocar na loja para comprar, pois estou querendo testar os intens da att, poderiam fazer tambem eventos no server BR, muitos players iriam participar.

muito obrigado.

IGN: GnomoDark

• Everything is good except the game full of cheaters

IGN:I3Reasons

• Everything is good its just cheaters are everywhere

i love how blackshot always have new event since i came back playing it again

so everything is all good just cheaters are stupid they don't play fair and square =,=

IGN:callejons

• Volta os competitivos com 5 player no time, tem hora que os cara aleatório trola de mais, voltar o sistema de partner é trazer a granada do garena de volta em homenagem a eles.

• I really liked the update, the new character Kana and especially the new format of weekly missions that allow you to earn gems. I will enjoy it for sure!

• The update is very awesome and beautiful, especially the tasks that are renewed every week. I am happy and I wish more effort and work to keep the game in constant progress. Greetings

ign. daddysanta

• bom, foi feito um otimo trabalho nessa atualizaçao, gostei muito, mais acho que ficou faltando um mapa com tema da atualizaçao, gostei tambem da persognagem tema do evendo muito boa para jogar, voces deveria trazer ela pra loja, voces poderiam pensar em colocar novas armas pra vender na loja, teria mais opsao na loja tanto de bp como de gema.

• The new format of weekly missions is really nice. But pls change the prizes of Comp.

• OTIMO EVENTO ESTAO DE PARABENS, GOSTEI DOS PREMEIOS E DAS MISSOES PRA FAZER, GOSTEI MUITO DA ATUALIZAÇAO

• Hello, blackshot game for a long time and these missions in which it has reward was one of the main positive changes in the game. where the game encourages players to keep playing and even bring in new players. keep up with those rewards and the game will grow.

• Ficou boa atualizaçao, mais faltou o mapa da atualizaçao, e dar mais atençao ao servidor Brazil, fica caiando o servidor Br... Parabens pela atualizaçao. Essas missoes estao incentivando mais os jogadores a jogar mais o BlackShot, continuem dando missoes que nós agradecemos .

• atualização muito boa, da mais gema pra nois #minhocaebrabu

• atualização foi boa ,agradecemos pelas gemas, o jogo esta otimo.

• atualização foi show demais, mas podia dar umas gemas pra nois em kkk

• Atualização foi muito boa, dando gema em eventos visando pessoas que não tem condições de depositar dinheiro no jogo!

• Atualizaçao foi top varias armas de gemas e eventos Top...

• a Atualização foi muito boa e poderiam ter mais eventos para dar gema

• edited March 2023

Gostei muito da atualização, ficou top poderia ter mais eventos de Xp

• edited March 2023

I want to become a gm

• edited March 2023
    very good event!

beautiful character, beautiful weapons... but you could leave the new character in the store. value the Brazilian server more.

• foi uma otima atualizaçao, mais falta o mapa tema da atualizaçao, fora isso esta tudo muito bem, foi feito um otimo trabalho, parabens pra toda equipe do bs, voces deveria colocar mais modelos de arma, tipo armas antigas, novas armas no shop de gema e armas de bp.

• atualizaçao top demais, as missoes de ganhar gema muito boa, missoes de ganhar fw, foi uma das melhores atualizaçao estao de parabens.

• Atualização muito boa. As missões principalmente. O fato de poder ganhar gemas apenas jogando é maravilhoso. A personagem tbm foi top para o jogo!

IGN: Locutor

• I think very well the approach that is receiving the game is interesting to see how they are modifying certain things to improve the game I love so far everything they do with it since it gives me many hours of fun a day continue so always improving, greetings.

• It would be great if they put new maps and give discounts on packages

• OPERATION VALIANT IDOL brought new very good things, I already emphasize that without a doubt the new reward system is extremely innovative, rewarding, satisfying and magnificent, the new character: KANA is very cool and in addition to its agility and repair protocol, cant forget the excellent noise reduction, we have new cool weapon skins and outfits to make KANA even more attractive in the game, along with the new reward system will help a lot to get some extra gems to customize the KANA, we still have the new KANA CALLSIGN to make everything even more harmonious, we can enjoy all this beautiful and lethal set in competitive matches and Official events against the Official GM's team. wait for my selfie because it will be devastatingly lethal.

IGN: GjaLLaRHorN_

• i liked adding a new characters that didnt exist but its so hard to get it cuz the gold box is too expensive and need a great luck so its so important to maximise the luck of gaining this suit on goldbox and i hope u create new characters and add it to shop also so we can enjoy new walks and runs besides adding more hard missions to achievements will be much more epic to people cant pay and making new packages home return for the people who stopped this game and want to return and thanks <3

ign : SyntaXerror404

This discussion has been closed.