[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation The Maiden : You Talk, We Listen

edited July 2023 in Events

Hello BlackShot Global Mercs,

Now that Captain Yuna has the conn, she is eager to know what you think of this latest update. After all, she is the star of Operation The Maiden. Share your constructive thoughts with her and be rewarded.

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=4496

Event Mechanics:

- From 1 to 28 June, submit your feedback on this forum post anytime during the event period. 

- All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Event Rules:

- Abusive behavior it's grounds for disqualification.

Event Rewards:

- Top Feedback: M4A1 Grom C1+ 7D & MSR Grom C1+ 7D

- Participation: M4A1 Grom C1+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Ficou muito top essa atualização, o novo char muito legal, essa AK então muito linda, estão de parabéns pela atualização, tem alguns players voltando a jogar, com essa atualização acho que mais jogadores virão, bora para mais uma temporada!

• Add the countries that are missing from the Nation info change,

Add clan banners to in game tab info

Reduce the price of speed kit+ to match med kit+

Show the in game ping in numbers when pressing tab

• Add the old countrys back like Corea.

Clan Marks in game and more clan marks.

Add new TDR Map.

Premium Gears with lower price , maybe profile backgrounds too.

• edited June 2023

A Atualização ficou muito boa e essa Ak Captain eu amei

• Fixxen von Server: Wenn man durch Türen oder Eingänge läuft, sieht der eine Spieler oft denn anderen vorher und macht auch mehr damage.

Beheben vom Glas in Räumen: Man kann sich einfach durch glitchen und jemanden vorher töten, ohne dass er durch die Glastür oder Scheibe kommt(Office und Gallery) z.b.

Bugnates beheben: Granaten explodieren oft sofort wenn sie aufkommen und oder auch sogar in der Luft.

Schüsse und Waffen: Oft wird nur 2-3 mal geschossen und man ist direkt auf rotem Leben und müssen gebalance werden. Damge anpassen.

Und vieles mehr!

• 1.     eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)

2.     Bring game-pass, everygame has that. I do not know why you did not bring still. You can earn more money like that and people can earn items more.

3.     Bonus was 200%, and now 100%. Gamers cant level up, and its painful to level up now. At least make it 150%.

4.     Need more GMs in the morning and afternoon.

5.     Need ping fixes. a guy with over 100 ping has priority than guy with 25 ping. His/Her lag is making better peek than guy with normal lag.

6.     Need public game enterance fixes. When someone enters the room, the game is freezing for a sec.

7.     5 squad competitive requires as a new mod. Because most of the players want to play with his friends in competitive. There is only 2 active days for clan war.

8.     The new accounts need to play other channel until they achieved 15 hours playtime in that channel. If you bring that what will change? : GM's can detect and ban new account hackers easily. Therefore, public can be playable.

9.     Bad words are not filtering in your cencor program. Egytp gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, also they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are one of the swears they use mostly.

10. You should bring clan level 40, and Nx1 venganence should not access easily. Everyone have nx1 venganence+!!!!!!!

11. More clan icons, and clan icon backgrounds. More flags!!!.

12. KSG should be gem gun, so much damage and unbalanced.

13. Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.

14. In old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.

15. I have 1.1m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold.

16. Old Mastery shop have to bring back! So that at least we can use our coins to buy 4 tier guns with our masteries.

17. We need bp 4 tier guns.

18. For blackshot global we only play 2 days clan war. Maybe if you bring rewards for playing clan war like competitive rewards more players can play clan war all the time.

19. Once someone starts defusing, his teammate should not able to stop him.

20. In game mute system, so that players who are flooding non-sense writings are able to unseeable.

21. Gun packages with low prices is required!!!

IN GAME NICKNAME = Kailyn_

SteelSeries™

1. eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)
    2. Bring game-pass, everygame has that. I do not know why you did not bring still. You can earn more money like that and people can earn items more.
    3. Bonus was 200%, and now 100%. Gamers cant level up, and its painful to level up now. At least make it 150%.
    4. Need more GMs in the morning and afternoon.
    5. Need ping fixes. a guy with over 100 ping has priority than guy with 25 ping. His/Her lag is making better peek than guy with normal lag.
    6. Need public game enterance fixes. When someone enters the room, the game is freezing for a sec.
    7. 5 squad competitive requires as a new mod. Because most of the players want to play with his friends in competitive. There is only 2 active days for clan war.
    8. The new accounts need to play other channel until they achieved 15 hours playtime in that channel. If you bring that what will change? : GM's can detect and ban new account hackers easily. Therefore, public can be playable.
    9. Bad words are not filtering in your cencor program. Egytp gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, also they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are one of the swears they use mostly.
    10. You should bring clan level 40, and Nx1 venganence should not access easily. Everyone have nx1 venganence+!!!!!!!
    11. More clan icons, and clan icon backgrounds. More flags!!!.
    12. KSG should be gem gun, so much damage and unbalanced.Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.
    13. In old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.

14.I have 1.1m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold.

15.Old Mastery shop have to bring back! So that at least we can use our coins to buy 4 tier guns with our masteries.

16.We need bp 4 tier guns.

17.For blackshot global we only play 2 days clan war. Maybe if you bring rewards for playing clan war like competitive rewards more players can play clan war all the time.

18.Once someone starts defusing, his teammate should not able to stop him.

19.In game mute system, so that players who are flooding non-sense writings are able to unseeable.

20.Gun packages with low prices is required!!!

IGN= _Genessis

• 1.  eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)

2.  Bring game-pass, everygame has that. I do not know why you did not bring still. You can earn more money like that and people can earn items more.

3.  Bonus was 200%, and now 100%. Gamers cant level up, and its painful to level up now. At least make it 150%.

4.  Need more GMs in the morning and afternoon.

5.  Need ping fixes. a guy with over 100 ping has priority than guy with 25 ping. His/Her lag is making better peek than guy with normal lag.

6.  Need public game enterance fixes. When someone enters the room, the game is freezing for a sec.

7.  5 squad competitive requires as a new mod. Because most of the players want to play with his friends in competitive. There is only 2 active days for clan war.

8.  The new accounts need to play other channel until they achieved 15 hours playtime in that channel. If you bring that what will change? : GM's can detect and ban new account hackers easily. Therefore, public can be playable.

9.  Bad words are not filtering in your cencor program. Egytp gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, also they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are one of the swears they use mostly.

10.  You should bring clan level 40, and Nx1 venganence should not access easily. Everyone have nx1 venganence+!!!!!!!

11.  More clan icons, and clan icon backgrounds. More flags!!!.

12.  KSG should be gem gun, so much damage and unbalanced.

13.  Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.

14.  In old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.

IGN - petMe

• 1.     eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)

2.     Bring game-pass, everygame has that. I do not know why you did not bring still. You can earn more money like that and people can earn items more.

3.     Bonus was 200%, and now 100%. Gamers cant level up, and its painful to level up now. At least make it 150%.

4.     Need more GMs in the morning and afternoon.

5.     Need ping fixes. a guy with over 100 ping has priority than guy with 25 ping. His/Her lag is making better peek than guy with normal lag.

6.     Need public game enterance fixes. When someone enters the room, the game is freezing for a sec.

7.     5 squad competitive requires as a new mod. Because most of the players want to play with his friends in competitive. There is only 2 active days for clan war.

8.     The new accounts need to play other channel until they achieved 15 hours playtime in that channel. If you bring that what will change? : GM's can detect and ban new account hackers easily. Therefore, public can be playable.

9.     Bad words are not filtering in your cencor program. Egytp gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, also they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are one of the swears they use mostly.

10. You should bring clan level 40, and Nx1 venganence should not access easily. Everyone have nx1 venganence+!!!!!!!

11. More clan icons, and clan icon backgrounds. More flags!!!.

12. KSG should be gem gun, so much damage and unbalanced.

13. Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.

14. In old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.

15. I have 1.1m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold.

16. Old Mastery shop have to bring back! So that at least we can use our coins to buy 4 tier guns with our masteries.

17. We need bp 4 tier guns.

18. For blackshot global we only play 2 days clan war. Maybe if you bring rewards for playing clan war like competitive rewards more players can play clan war all the time.

19. Once someone starts defusing, his teammate should not able to stop him.

20. In game mute system, so that players who are flooding non-sense writings are able to unseeable.

21. Gun packages with low prices is required!!!

IGN:OnlyFans

1. Add the countries that are missing from the Nation info change, and reduce the price of Nation Info Charge (in old 60, now 649)
    2. Add clan banners to in game tab info!
    3. Add more clan war days, boring competitive only one reward all seasons this bad!
    4. Eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)
    5. Need ping fixes. a guy with over 100 ping has priority than guy with 25 ping. His/Her lag is making better peek than guy with normal lag.
    6. Need public game enterance fixes. When someone enters the room, the game is freezing for a sec.
    7. The new accounts need to play other channel until they achieved 15 hours playtime in that channel. If you bring that what will change? : GM's can detect and ban new account hackers easily. Therefore, public can be playable.
    8. Bad words are not filtering in your cencor program. Egypt gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, also they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are one of the swears they use mostly.
    9. You should bring clan level 40, and Nx1 venganence should not access easily. Everyone have nx1 venganence+!!!!!!!
    10. More clan icons, and clan icon backgrounds. More flags!!!.
    11. Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.
    12. In old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.
    13. I have 1.1m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold.
    14. Old Mastery shop have to bring back! So that at least we can use our coins to buy 4 tier guns with our masteries.
    15. We need bp 4 tier guns.
    16. For blackshot global we only play 2 days clan war. Maybe if you bring rewards for playing clan war like competitive rewards more players can play clan war all the time.
    17. Once someone starts defusing, his teammate should not able to stop him.
    18. In game mute system, so that players who are flooding non-sense writings are able to unseeable.
    19. Gun packages with low prices is required!

IN GAME NICKNAME: Greative

SteelSeries™

• edited June 2023

eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)

Bring game-pass, everygame has that. I do not know why you did not bring still. You can earn more money like that and people can earn items more.

Bonus was 200%, and now 100%. Gamers cant level up, and its painful to level up now. At least make it 150%.

Need more GMs in the morning and afternoon.

Need ping fixes. a guy with over 100 ping has priority than guy with 25 ping. His/Her lag is making better peek than guy with normal lag.

Need public game enterance fixes. When someone enters the room, the game is freezing for a sec.

5 squad competitive requires as a new mod. Because most of the players want to play with his friends in competitive. There is only 2 active days for clan war.

The new accounts need to play other channel until they achieved 15 hours playtime in that channel. If you bring that what will change? : GM's can detect and ban new account hackers easily. Therefore, public can be playable.

Bad words are not filtering in your cencor program. Egytp gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, also they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are one of the swears they use mostly.

You should bring clan level 40, and Nx1 venganence should not access easily. Everyone have nx1 venganence+!!!!!!!

More clan icons, and clan icon backgrounds. More flags!!!.

KSG should be gem gun, so much damage and unbalanced.

Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.

Is old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.

I have 1.1m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold.

Old Mastery shop have to bring back! So that at least we can use our coins to buy 4 tier guns with our masteries.

We need bp 4 tier guns.

For blackshot global we only play 2 days clan war. Maybe if you bring rewards for playing clan war like competitive rewards more players can play clan war all the time.

Once someone starts defusing, his teammate should not able to stop him.

In game mute system, so that players who are flooding non-sense writings are able to unseeable.

Gun packages with low prices is required!!!

IGN: nastY_

Clan: BattleBunny <3

• edited June 2023

eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)

Bring game-pass, everygame has that. I do not know why you did not bring still. You can earn more money like that and people can earn items more.

Bonus was 200%, and now 100%. Gamers cant level up, and its painful to level up now. At least make it 150%.

Need ping fixes. a guy with over 100 ping has priority than guy with 25 ping. His/Her lag is making better peek than guy with normal lag.

Need public game enterance fixes. When someone enters the room, the game is freezing for a sec.

5 squad competitive requires as a new mod. Because most of the players want to play with his friends in competitive. There is only 2 active days for clan war.

The new accounts need to play other channel until they achieved 15 hours playtime in that channel. If you bring that what will change? : GM's can detect and ban new account hackers easily. Therefore, public can be playable.

Bad words are not filtering in your cencor program. Egytp gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, also they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are one of the swears they use mostly.

You should bring clan level 40, and Nx1 venganence should not access easily. Everyone have nx1 venganence+!!!!!!!

Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.

Imn old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.

I have 1.1m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold.

Old Mastery shop have to bring back! So that at least we can use our coins to buy 4 tier guns with our masteries.

We need bp 4 tier guns.

For blackshot global we only play 2 days clan war. Maybe if you bring rewards for playing clan war like competitive rewards more players can play clan war all the time.

In game mute system, so that players who are flooding non-sense writings are able to unseeable.

ING Name Sneaky_

Clan: BattleBunny<3

• Eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)

Is old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.

We need bp 4 tier guns.

IGN: imVITALKA 🤝

1. eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)
    2. Bring game-pass, everygame has that. I do not know why you did not bring still. You can earn more money like that and people can earn items more.
    3. Bonus was 200%, and now 100%. Gamers cant level up, and its painful to level up now. At least make it 150%.
    7. 5 squad competitive requires as a new mod. Because most of the players want to play with his friends in competitive. There is only 2 active days for clan war.
    8. The new accounts need to play other channel until they achieved 15 hours playtime in that channel. If you bring that what will change? : GM's can detect and ban new account hackers easily. Therefore, public can be playable.
    9. Bad words are not filtering in your cencor program. Egytp gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, also they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are one of the swears they use mostly.
    10. You should bring clan level 40, and Nx1 venganence should not access easily. Everyone have nx1 venganence+!!!!!!!
    12. KSG should be gem gun, so much damage and unbalanced.
    13. Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.
    14. In old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.
    15. I have 1.1m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold.
    16. Old Mastery shop have to bring back! So that at least we can use our coins to buy 4 tier guns with our masteries.
    17. We need bp 4 tier guns.
    18. For blackshot global we only play 2 days clan war. Maybe if you bring rewards for playing clan war like competitive rewards more players can play clan war all the time.
    19. Once someone starts defusing, his teammate should not able to stop him.
    20. In game mute system, so that players who are flooding non-sense writings are able to unseeable.
    21. Gun packages with low prices is required!!!
    22. ING= OldFolks
    23. SteelSeries™

PS: I don t need any rewards from this... we need improvments.

13. Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.
    14. Is old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.
    15. ave 1.1m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold.
    16. Old Mastery shop have to bring back! So that at least we can use our coins to buy 4 tier guns with our masteries.
    18. For blackshot global we only play 2 days clan war. Maybe if you bring rewards for playing clan war like competitive rewards more players can play clan war all the time.
    20. In game mute system, so that players who are flooding non-sense writings are able to unseeable.

ING: IuckY_

14. Is old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.
    15. ave 1.1m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold.

ING: PhiNIx0

• Eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)

We need bp 4 tier guns.

IGN - VMVRC

• We need an in-game mute system, so that players who are flooding non-sense writings are able to be unseeable.

Bad words are not filtering in your censor program. Egypt gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, and they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are two of the swears they use mostly.

IGN: sacredprince

• Well, the update: THE MAIDEN was cool, it brought a new rifle, the AK47 Captain+ which is very beautiful, different and lethal and the DAN Royal NavY+ is equally. I also loved the character YUNA NAVY + and her skills attributed to makes a kill is something new and funny. THE BINGO EVENT WAS SENSATIONAL

As a suggestion I would like to leave: it would be good to be able to follow the monthly and weekly missions in real time to know if we managed to get the number of deaths or victories in a certain mode or game map. As a Brazilian, I believe that the rule: being fluent in speaking and writing English, should be made more flexible for the position of GM in Brazil, as it would help to have more GMs in Brazil, I am able to write almost fluently in English and speak it too, I believe that enough to become a GM and contribute to the Game it could be easier to interview to become a GM.

IGN : GjaLLaRHorN_ 

• as an old player i would like to suggest some changes

1- 5 players in competitive or remove competitive for play clan war

2- more clan marks and flags

3- clan assistant can accept and invite peoples how it was before

4- no free op weps like fw sniper

• eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)

Imn old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.

We need bp 4 tier guns.

• edited June 2023

Muito boa atualização, as novas bonecas são diferentes e rápidas, poderia liberar elas na loja para comprar, a nova AK 47 CAPTAIN também está top demais... Parábens equipe black shot!

• Again its a great update -:

To all the GM's here a request from so many players.. please look here with a positive response.

1-: silencer and scope can bought by bp coins not gems

2 -: i think if i count this is the 6-8 th month competitive rewards didn't changed i can understand that nx1 weapons are too good but seriously guyz. There are a lot of old weapon and new too you can put them as a rewards ...

3 -: here's a serious topic there are a lot of player's then don't play 6-7 hours in a day and we are not consistent to play everyday so you are throwing event like the continue login 1-23 june then you will get rewards even weekly missons monthly mission unfortunately we are not able to do that missions.. so please make events so that every player can complete and grab rewards .

4 -: players are still farming so nothing has been changed so its better to change competitive 2 players squad to 5 players squad so we can play with our in game friends ..

I hope the GM's team really make changes this time for sure..

Ign -: xLORD_

1. Add the countries that are missing from the Nation info change, and reduce the price of Nation Info Charge (in old 60, now 649)
    2. Add clan banners to in game tab info!
    3. Add more clan war days, boring competitive only one reward all seasons this bad!
    4. Eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)
    7. The new accounts need to play other channel until they achieved 15 hours playtime in that channel. If you bring that what will change? : GM's can detect and ban new account hackers easily. Therefore, public can be playable.
    8. Bad words are not filtering in your cencor program. Egypt gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, also they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are one of the swears they use mostly.
    9. You should bring clan level 40, and Nx1 venganence should not access easily. Everyone have nx1 venganence+!!!!!!!
    10. More clan icons, and clan icon backgrounds. More flags!!!.
    11. Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.
    12. In old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.
    13. I have 1.1m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold.
    14. Old Mastery shop have to bring back! So that at least we can use our coins to buy 4 tier guns with our masteries.
    15. We need bp 4 tier guns.
    16. For blackshot global we only play 2 days clan war. Maybe if you bring rewards for playing clan war like competitive rewards more players can play clan war all the time.
    17. Once someone starts defusing, his teammate should not able to stop him.
    18. In game mute system, so that players who are flooding non-sense writings are able to unseeable.
    19. Gun packages with low prices is required!

IGN: mashLucky

(:

• edited June 2023

Hello again, Its ncie to see this movement from clans, I hope their feedback is appreciated and taken in consideration and I hope to see the players aka customers satisfaction is the priority again.

-For over 2 years we've been getting same updates with different colors, two 5 stars guns and some outfits with passive abilities and of course its all day based,. is this just milking last dollars from what used to be a good solid game? idk, I am sure the game was so popular back before this revolution and the company surely made more money than it does now, so why the keep going into this path? And the You talk we listen event, really? How many feedbacks are there suggesting same simple things that can be done with a click? People literally wants the old version of this game because it had effort and was fun.

-Nowadays nothing is motivating to play for, What are ranks for ? If players will get a 3 day gun after grinding millions of exp aka hours of playtime and potential high rate of buying in game goods. I would also like to remind that this renewed system of ranks rewards was very rushed and didn't change since then and now its been over 2 or 3 years but nothing changed. Please remember this pattern, I'll address more of it. Just compare commander in chef rewards in past and now, In past you would get 100 days of awp spectre with millions of Bp and now? 3 day nx1 Sniper, Its just sad and uncaring, just like telling players there is no need to grind or play.

-The mastery rewards: If we are talking about the old system it was perfect, it gave a reason to people to play and grind, you can either pay money to get a gun or play and grind to get a gun equal to it or at least can compete, expert and grand master weapons were exclusive and very good, look now, there are 3 versions of the nx1 weapons, same skin different names and different stats, I call that laziness,you have now to grind till grand master to be able to buy a weapon which is rated 5 stars but in reality its under 3 stars, here's a review on it but I am sure you are aware of its stats:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILgRnpPxnHA . We need something near the old system, Every mastery needs again some new unlockable just like old times, even a new system can be good and here's what I suggest: make the old system rewards back in the mastery and give the choice to players, they can either buy it instantly for gems or grind to it.

-System changes: Anytime I read or watch the new patch of the update and I notice the system part I get excited but always for nothing, we need real system changes, and a lot of them can be done by a click, you can bring back the partner system, mastery system and competitive with a click, the game needs fixes, there are famous bugs still out there for years now, for example the clan bug as mentioned above, forum bug that shows id's, and broken hitbox in game, sometimes the shots do not get registered and its getting worse by these new passive abilities that gives more speed and negating headshots. Also some guns need to be nerfed and other guns need to be buffed.

-I feel I need to remind you by your promises of no pay to win, remember this announcement? https://bs.sea.papayaplay.com/bssea.do?tp=news.view&postid=1786#:~:text=No%20more%20pay%20to%20win!&text=In%20BlackShot%20Revolution%2C%20both%20weapons,because%20weapons%20are%20now%20PERMANENT. Everyone was proud but when reality hits, we are left with nothing. We can notice a pattern of laziness with all respect, the game started with intention of permanent weapons with purchasable content and cosmetics to penetrate the market, but this intention didn't last, not even a year, then we noticed the pay to win back but this time more, silencer and scope in gems..no real substitute to op guns. And a lot. Also our opinion was neglected, that what led people to just give up on the game.

-Competitive and clan war: Competitive is now on season 63, yes 63 but any better? no, same rewards for years, old system had new rewards every season and that excited us as players, the 2 players in squad is not a good deal, it killed the joy of playing with friends especially from other clans, to fix farming issue you need only some line of code unless you aren't sure of your system, you can just forbidden the queue to start if 2 ranks that can cause farming are in same party just like Valorant, clan war in global version of the game is dead until comp end, and even events of clan wars are gone in global unlike sea and that is also related to clans demise, people do not join clans anymore, there is no motivating to do that or even play to be honest, plus the bugs in clans.

-The game needs for gms, 3 or 5 people cannot administrate a whole game with all those different people anc cultures in it, they have to send rewards, set up events, issue tickets and more. Plus the game needs an Arabic gm, the Arabic population in the game is very high but it isn't controolable whcih leads in nearly no communication between them and gms and administration.

-We need your honest thoughts Blackshot team, Do you like what this game became? Its becoming like a greedy mobile game, even blackshot mobile game is removed, papaya has neglected Blackshot which was the heart of it for almost years now, isn't it time to change for the better? Players and content creators or even past gms, they all just wanted to see this game a better game, and by that we mean the old effort that we've seen you doing in old times, creative thoughts and surely a mind that thinks of bp/gold players, It was balanced with a slightly pay to win when it came to medkit or some op guns that can be counted on fingers unlike now, I can't even remember how many 5 stars guns are now in game and they are just gone to the void of weapons, you have already alot of content, we do not need new content every time, we need real system changes to motivate people to play this game again, people are just playing for nostalgia now, personally even those op weapons aren't making me happy, and I find in game market many games that have zero pay to win, but I still worry about this game and wish to see it great again, so I hope you take this in consideration Its been 5 years now but there is hope if everyone united including you . #MakeBlackshotGreatAgain.

ign: AMBR0GI0

• Bad words are not filtering in your cencor program. Egytp gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, also they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are one of the swears they use mostly.

-The game needs for gms, 3 or 5 people cannot administrate a whole game with all those different people anc cultures in it, they have to send rewards, set up events, issue tickets and more. Plus the game needs an Arabic gm, the Arabic population in the game is very high but it isn't controolable whcih leads in nearly no communication between them and gms and administration.

IGN: logical_

1. 5 squad competitive requires as a new mod. Because most of the players want to play with his friends in competitive. There is only 2 active days for clan war, you can add the option to play for a clan in competitive mode, so there will be a clan rating and a personal rating. Or, if you bring rewards for participating in the clan war, such as competitive rewards, more players will be able to play the clan war all the time.
    2. Competitive ranks need to be changed. Most of the players reach 1900 points (diamond) and become top 10 players. I don't remember when I last saw the rank of master and grandmaster. A huge number of players are at the rank of silver-gold-platinum, they are huge hard workers and they also need worthy rewards.
    3. Return the rights for assistants / elite in the clan - so that they can add new players to the clan.
    4. Need public game enterance fixes. When someone enters the room, the game is freezing for a sec.
    5. The new accounts need to play other channel until they achieved 15 hours playtime in that channel. If you bring that what will change? : GM's can detect and ban new account hackers easily. Therefore, public can be playable.
    6. More clan icons, and clan icon backgrounds. More flags.
    7. I have 1m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold. Let it cost 100k bp, but at least it will.
    8. Once someone starts defusing, his teammate should not able to stop him.
    9. The game has a mute system so that players who flood with meaningless scriptures can not see them. This would be useful on the clan server as well, because when a lot of people invite me to the lobby, I cannot turn off these notifications. You also need to make the user's "block" button work (so they can't also be added to others after blocking.
    10. Bring game-pass, everygame has that. I do not know why you did not bring still. You can earn more money like that and people can earn items more.
    11. A tooltip should be added to the Competitive Mode lobby to explain which ranks can play with each other. Or what allowable gap in points.
    12. Come up with a new mastery system. There is little point in leveling mastery if there is no worthy reward.
    13. Аccomplishing achievements for fw weapons after the rank of major. All new accounts are running around with the best weapons in the game and it's pretty annoying.

IGN: Dimch

Clan: CharonBaby❤️

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update. With this being said, the rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here: [BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Desert Blitzkrieg: You Talk, We Listen

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.