Global Ban

unbanned may account im waiting almost 2years anything happend :(

Comments

• im sorry because im using a cheat. I hope you can unbanned my account. im truly sorry.

• please unbanned my id so long i not open why my id is banned global?

• please unbanned my id because i dont play hack why my id can banned so long i cannot open my id

• hello, i want to tell that my blackshot sea account has been ban a long time ago, i never using hack/cheat so please unban my account, my blackshot nickname is xiaolizzz and my id to log in is xiaoli :) thankyou !

• pls back my acc

• Hi guys, i don’t have much to say now now, Than to say thanks to Dr. Monday for rescuing me and my family from poverty, and for getting my Wife and my Job back, i love playing lottery , but winning is my biggest problem, Ill never forget the day i come in contact with Dr Monday, whose lottery spell make me a winner, some million Dollars , after giving me a sure winning numbers within 3 days to play,my financial status is settled for good,now i have started to live my dream life after 12 years of playing the lottery A big thanks to Dr Monday, am grateful for all you have done for me and family, he can be reach on Via  WhatsApp +234 705 993 7909