Protected again

Comments

• Not paid a single dollar. So share your transaction history for 2022 then.

Clown

• You spent more in 2022, then i have in the last 16 years.

But then you are a trash player who hides behind other players. If they don't log in, you don't play. Coz i never see you bar two maps.

Only a few more days and then i can share the one month screenshot, how many hours you put in. How many kills, how many games.

1000s of kills 2 deaths, because all you play is bot accounts.

• edited January 2023

So let me list the skin parts for u and how i got them: Brasil Jersey - for free turkey hunt event, pzf warheads - for free, soccer hat for free from cards event, axe belt - playing boyard 18 waves, goal keeper gloves - lucky coin, christmas boots - turkey event, Tactical gears - lucky break boxes by dinar.

All of it you could have gotten or can get by yourself, but you rather sit in corners all day and type nonsense to the players of who 80 % muted you already. "XD"

You are basically the budget pajo - if the game becomes hard -> complain, rq and log off from the game and wait until the good players disappear so you can smash some noobs who don't know how to play heavy trooper or press W to stop u from taking bases

So idk whats going on in your old stuck head xd

• Sign up to this event, record the game play from your POV then, Mock me after?

The ideal time to clown me. When everything is balanced i have nothing to say right? When everything is balanced you offer nothing and no one wants to watch a 60min video of you avoiding everyone or hiding for the first 30.00-mins to then hide in a tank or heli.

🤡

• 1v1 whenever u want, for anything else the playerbase is too small and nobody would accept your suggestions anyways

• Players accepted all the terms of other events held last year. What is different about this.

My event puts player vs player that is the issue!

• Share with us how many events you personally won again?

• What is that kind of question. If I join an event, I play, I win. What you are suggesting here is not a tournament nor an event. It's just a desperate last hope of a player who does not how to play the game which he is stuck on since 2007.

You hope to get carried by your team and hide as a medic behind heavy troopers that destroy tanks or aircraft for you, if you are not busy enough typing or running around to take an useless base xd.

Besides that, you are not an honorable, respectable or good player that the community can take serious when he suggests such an "event". All you did and all you still do over the years is complain, not become better, stay afk, block slots, spam the chat and be useless for your team.

The time of a competitive BG is over, the game doesn't allow it and the most good players left the game already years ago. Guess why there is only 2 BG clans and both of them are just filled with public players who do not know how to play?

Accept this, move on and play another game or keep playing wr without being an afk crybaby all day. That's all you can do. Nothing will become again as it was.

Bye

• You may well have been a sado, on your own farming items. ( 250k zmobies?) But the fact is every item you listed you cannot play without. Share a screenshot within the last year where you are not dripping in game stats. 1-8 slots, all the items, Every sale there you are. Claiming all the help. Why do you duck sharing your transaction history? Are you too ashamed on the amount of real money you spent to just be in the same room with me as a f2p.

You are deluded, hiding behind all the bs items telling other free to play players how bad they are, while using sub accounts and other players to fuck the teams up.. < that is mental. You some type of baby who cannot handle losing? 80% win rate says you not playing many balanced games. You all the same.

You seem to get really excited in game when you are crushing accounts which do not move, don't fire back. You only wanna join mid game never there at the start. So cocky at times... You cannot believe what you type, surly? this why i assume your disabled. I mean you put more hours into the game in 24 months, then me in since 2014.

You unbalance every game/room you enter then you then gonna sit here and tell us all about skills. You record gameplay but cannot share a video which an outside person to this game, would class as a balanced game.

• So 10 games over 5 months is not a league / tournament.

This could easily be sold with the right incentives. But these GMs don't care about the game. It's why they in game playing alongside you! Have to question the mind of someone who wants to help and serve a game, to then be playing alongside the games worst cheat.

So yeah a good event like this, which would be fun to play won't be picked up.

Why do you assume my gameplay when the teams are balanced? See you are again showing not to be the full ticket.

How can you rate my gameplay when you have always made sure the team's favor yourself, you outspend me, out gun me and always come armed with 2nd accounts to spy. You base your whole gameplay on always having the upper hand over the majority of people you play against. When you break it down like that... You have issues.

• edited January 2023

This weekend lets get a GM to make a room. They can create full rooms in 20s. No issue about playing.

I give you an account to log in on and play. Lets see how you handle being limited playing against everyone who has pay items.

Watch you duck this.

• Popping bots, Ai-killer. 4-plus, No skilla

This requires only me and you. No silly rules. Just you playing on an account i've given you the password to 5 mins before we create the room. I have the same as well, just me and you.

You wanted a 1 vs 1 well look we can have are own battle, along side 18 other people.

• edited January 2023

Morty gone silent again? 🦆

Any time over the last 10 years he been pressed on any type of competitive play within this is game the outcome has been childish jokes, lame claims without ever backing up or going quiet DUCKING away.

Dragonforce could join in too. We can go in limited against random active at the time players. Potluck who we get on are teams or what levels. Thanks to a GM creating a flash event. The only reason not to do this is because you both worried about a score on a throwaway after 10 years.

You both know how to log in multiple accounts. So there should be no issue here. A simple Pw and username rejoin, go shopping and then we play.

🦆🤡

• Nope, just didnt care enough about your talking yet xD

W to move

• edited January 2023

We can come up with loadouts to make this more interesting. Each of us being the same class with the same loadout. We can each take a turn / game / map to choose a loadout, the others have to use. Then you cannot moan, i use whatever you want... Why don't you share a loadout of 1-4 slots to start with which we can use?

• Just like the feeling of winning without earning the victory?

Its a German thing.

• Its W to move

• Being 28 acting 13 is it a German thing? 

Just not grown up yet. Been asked to play a game. A game you log in every day. A game you will tell any player how great you are. 

Till i enter the room and you fall silent. 🦆

• W to Move 🤷‍♂️

• edited January 2023

Why do you not want to play?

This would be fun... A challenge that we are not meant to win. If you lose, so what.

After 10 years too. That is the mental part. Games dead and instead of trying to organise some fun competitive games to play. You wanna log on to a server with 55 people and play a game 10 vs 4 and tell the 4 how great you are.

I have a vision of you all on TS puffing each other up at the end of each stacked game telling one another how good you are. Is this why zeal thinks he a pro in this game? Because you been whispering in his ear too much. Do you all say good game to each other? Why not share the commentary over the top of the video clips so we can hear you organising how to stack the next game. How to avoid my games and how to reply here.

• RIP 2023. Dragonforce and shaddix.

• Its 2023 W to Move

• Do you understand who you are speaking with?

You can see. I learnt the controls and how to play 17 years ago. But thanks for sharing.

• Behold thee most prized item within the game.

Only a handful of us survived the war. And lived to talk about it.

• edited January 2023

Full time bot user. First SS 24th Dec, 2nd today 17th jan

That Kd rising every time without fail when you never play anyone who shoots back.

1200 more kills then you died. Who are you playing?

Lets give it another two weeks and see theses inflated stats again.

• edited January 2023

50 hours into the game. but does not want to commit to play some games. Yet happy to sit in game killing new accounts.

Mental

• edited January 2023

304 games in 50 hours

Does not sound like someone playing much battle-group. Given most games are 40-mins if you start and play!

That right there would be 60 ish games in 50 hours if a BG player. Even the minimum 30mins would be about 80ish games

There no way he is in CQC gaining these scores, and he is not in battle-group making them.

How long are these games lasting? Hop in bot account rack up 10 kills exit. This is what it looks like

Part time player but full time bot user. Protected by these GMs

• Swamp room with bot accounts, rack up kills and then vanish. I am not a mathematician. But 304 games over 50 hours would average 16 minutes per game?

Yet 1200 + kills...

🤡

• edited January 2023

Maybe @GMCOM105 can start by answering why this cheat has not been removed.

Over the last 24 days.

He died 184 times but played in 304 games.

If he died one time per game this leaves 120 games he walked away without a death.

This is impossible unless you a cheat!

• edited January 2023

The gameplay count only updates if the game ends. And he only stays when its easy and stacked with bots. Look at his level between the two SS. He has leveled up, so has been staying in these rooms to record the XP

He has not died in almost half these games logged. And only died one time in the remaining if you average it out using his stats. If he dies anymore then 1 time it increases the games without a death.

We have a team of 5 GMs who will be reading this and yet they turn a blind eye to this account time and time again.

Do i need to link right back to the opening days of his account and every 6 months later?

Yet you let him log in every day and screw normal users gameplay over with all these sub accounts as seen in my other thread! And its clear these stats are fake as no normal user is obtaining stats like this.

Don't forget he also plays zombies how long?> i bet a good 5+ of these 50 hours were zombies which makes these kd stats even worse then they are.

Sort it out and flush this turd away for good.

Not even played since first ss on 24th. Game dead as you allow clowns like this to stay. Toxic people who ruin games for normal users. Get rid of him