Protected again

Comments

• edited July 2023

For someone who has logged close to 1000 hours in 6 months. Yet never there at the start of the game. But always online in the lobby.

This is how you never come up against the Clans stacking teams in the game. You are always missing from these rooms. But soon as there are new accounts on the other team there you are ready to free kill on your sub-accounts your friends are controlling.

It's why none of you will line up, Never wants to be there at the start of the game. The most important part of the game you always avoid that's what it seems like to me. You just wanna join the team with every base so you hang out and allow one side to dominate before entering.

Which I find incredible considering when I log in I end up playing against these stacking clans by myself with you nowhere to be seen

Online every day but too afraid to ever line up and keep pumping out one excuse after another.

You didn't enter any GM events that put player vs player and you only entered into the events where the GMs could reward you via the back door. hush hush style. How many weapons have you won in the last 12 months from backdoor GM transactions? All of them.

You have not been rewarded on skill, or winning the events against other players in combat.

You even entered multiple accounts, which is against the rules for every other user. Even here you have 3/4 forum accounts when users are limited to one account only. Again aloud to break rules others get punished for.

We can conclude that you must be really afraid of your own level and experience seeing as how you love to jump into one sided game where you can shoot someone 0.3s after they have spawned into the map.

spending thousands of pounds to play

Logging thousands of hours every year

Yet never want to play Warrock how it was intended from start to finish in case you end up losing.

• Coz you are weak... a 15min wonder. Over a 40min game, you get killed and get angry. And by the end of the game you are nothing more than a useless flamer every 2 seconds in f2 chat talking BS about the weapon you just died to. Forgetting you have been pumping thousands into the game yourself to gain an advantage over others.

Balance up, even up, level up

And watch your KD start to drop.

• edited July 2023

"For someone who has logged close to 1000 hours in 6 months. Yet never there at the start of the game. But always online in the lobby.

This is how you never come up against the Clans stacking teams in the game. You are always missing from these rooms. But soon as there are new accounts on the other team there you are ready to free kill on your sub-accounts your friends are controlling.

It's why none of you will line up, Never wants to be there at the start of the game. The most important part of the game you always avoid that's what it seems like to me. You just wanna join the team with every base so you hang out and allow one side to dominate before entering.

Which I find incredible considering when I log in I end up playing against these stacking clans by myself with you nowhere to be seen

Online every day but too afraid to ever line up and keep pumping out one excuse after another."

As i wrote. I join and play. If i see a match active and i decide i to play i join. And if i dont wanna play rn i dont join. WarRock running in the background while i do otherstuff on my second monitor. As i wrote atleats 1 million of not 10 million times.

You didn't enter any GM events that put player vs player and you only entered into the events where the GMs could reward you via the back door. hush hush style. How many weapons have you won in the last 12 months from backdoor GM transactions? All of them.

Another moronic falls claim. You always cry. no matter what kind of Event i win. Thats a fact. ALWAYS.

And yes. Sry to have knowledge about the game. So guess who would win events based on GAME KNOWLEDGE. PROBABLY ME OR SOMEONE I HELP WITH IT LUL.

AND YES SRY TO HAD IDEAS ABOUT EVENTS THAT COULD BE DONE. MY BAD. NEXT TIME I WILL THINK ABOUT STUFF NO ONE WOULD ENJOY IN ORDER TO LOOSE THE EVENT.

You even entered multiple accounts, which is against the rules for every other user. Even here you have 3/4 forum accounts when users are limited to one account only. Again aloud to break rules others get punished for.

Alzheimer kicking in? Didnt i proven this statement to be wrong? SEVERAL TIMES NOW?

I entered in EXACTLY 1 EVENT WITH MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS and this was even BEFORE THEY MADE THE RULE THAT YOU CAN ONLY PARTICIPATE WITH 1 SINGLE ACCOUNT. And EVEN IN THAT EVENT I GOT ONLY 1 SINGLE REWARD ON 1 SINGLE ACCOUNT and NOT ON BOTH ACC I PARTICIPATED WITH. WANT ME TO SEARCH IT UP AGAIN TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW FKN REETARDED YOU ARE?

We can conclude that you must be really afraid of your own level and experience seeing as how you love to jump into one sided game where you can shoot someone 0.3s after they have spawned into the map.

Wrong. Ask my Mates. They will tell you that i 99.9% of the time instantly leave when i join while my team already spawntraps. Its fkn boring if you didnt fought for the trapping, And as written above. I join and play. If its vs lows or vs a clan or vs highs i dont give a single FK. Join a match and play. Doing stuff until somth is up and i am in the mood. SINCE A DECADE.

Now, little Crackhead. Time for you to go into some drug rehabilitation facility. Guess would help you alot. Until then - just dont write. Its nonsense anyways. All you do is to prove my point that you are clearly missing some braincells or that all those drugs caused severe braindamage.

• edited July 2023

You have logged close to 1000 hours in the last 6 months. But not started a single game... Maybe it's you whos on drugs and you're so messed up that you think joining with 15mins to go of a 40min game is the normal way to play.

Can you imagine a CQC player stating they were a good player but only ever joined the winning team in round 7? Then vanished after the game finished. This is you and your so-called mates, you know the ones you call friends who shit all over this game which you have spent thousands on. Some mates huh?

• edited July 2023

You still dont understand that a 40 minutes match/100 kills from start to finish is mostly done after 15-20 minutes. its quick.

• Nonsense a 40min game with even teams does not finish in 15mins you are talking rubbish.

Games finish fast for you and your cheating friends as they only start against a level-one account created this week. Cap every base inside 120 seconds of a 40-minute game to then sit on top of spawn points for 20mins killing f2p accounts... repeating the same thing every day.

Watch, ima log in and the clown will online, on 1 of 3 maps, on the strongest side stacked up with burza and his clan as your to afraid to play each other. Two clans that refuse to play each other and just spend all there time sticthing up games. haha bunch of clowns.

Does this take skill? maybe you need your meds changing up if this is how you view online games should be played.

You wanna be like me, able to play anyone, on any map without needing anybody else to back them up. But you cant, you need help (from cheats) you need sub-accounts controlled by friends and you only join with 15min to go so you do not get trapped and have to fight for 30mins while flaming in f2 chat every single time you die. forgetting you have spent thousands to play yourself.

And this has been the way since EAC entered the game in 2017. Dummy hiding in the lobby refusing games. Then you jump on discord and forums and proclaim how good you are lol.

• You have to be so drugged up that this is your reality...

• Your reality is not like normal users.

You pay to play but never want to start a game. 30-year-old baby.

• "I'm the best at this game"

Are you? Okay, let us play.

"No, I'm watching Netflix till you log off"

You just said I was easy.

"You are but only with my mates around"

So you cannot play by yourself?

"No, I'm watching Netflix and Franky is not online"

Do you need help to play against me then?

Do you not want to play a game?

"No, I'm watching Netflix till you log off and I don't see the 3 maps I want to play"

There are 20 maps within this game mode.

"I only play three and I am watching Netflix till you log off"

So you won't log in and play a game. You make claims about your skill and the lack of mine and other users.

I am online right now, look I pm`ed you. Join F5 we can start right now. No waiting around.

"No, I'm watching Netflix.

Why won't you join I am waiting

30 yo Big fkin baby

• edited July 2023

D E L U S I O N A L.

I love how you live in your own fantasy world :)

Always remember:

24/7 Cry even while i am streaming & while you have the better team :)

• Its called fear of losing. You have an issue. Baby trapped in a mans body

• You crying, excuses 24/7, talking bullshit and overasmuning nonstop ? true. Baby trapped in a mans body. CrackHead

• It's not an assumption though. Read around this forum, and check the archives. Its facts 100%

This game gonna close soon, and the only time you were a competitive player was when the teams are loaded in your favor and the enemy consisted mostly of new accounts while moaning every game about the weapons you die to having spent thousands of pounds to play yourself. How ironic.

You are a baby trapped in a man's body.

• How can you have a warrock youtube channel yet not one competitive game has been uploaded? in 10 + years.

Not one, there is not a single game from all of your videos of you staring with equal numbers of equally experienced players and playing from start to finish. Kinda like your cheating buddy. All his videos are edited to hide out the bot accounts and wonky teams and make himself appear good.

These are meant to be your top games and highlights. but there is not a single competitive game that you started.

You claim you are so good but you have no screenshots to share of you playing against the game's better-known clans. How did you avoid them for 10 years unless you had been spying on the teams prior to entering? To be having your gameplay pre-won before you enter the majority of the room by spending thousands, load teams with spy accounts, and classing people who cheat as mates.

What a baby trapped in a man's body.

• edited July 2023

Not one, there is not a single game from all of your videos of you staring with equal numbers of equally experienced players and playing from start to finish. Kinda like your cheating buddy. All his videos are edited to hide out the bot accounts and wonky teams and make himself appear good.

Because i play casualy and not competitive. big difference. Join and Play.

You claim you are so good but you have no screenshots to share of you playing against the game's better-known clans. How did you avoid them for 10 years unless you had been spying on the teams prior to entering? To be having your gameplay pre-won before you enter the majority of the room by spending thousands, load teams with spy accounts, and classing people who cheat as mates.

Overasuming bullshit again? I join and play. Not more. Not less. I dont care who what and why is in any room. Never did. Never will.

CrackHead. Get Therapy already.

• edited July 2023

Wooooo great team here. Thanks for sharing this awesome footage of warrock in its prime. full-loaded teams of experienced players.

Oh, wait this is dragonforce, with every paid item and weapon playing against a team of free-to-play players while having more players on the team. No way, look it's Jerre stacking with you and Jerry bought his clan buddy to back you up. So just a normal game for you of wonky teams and out spending the majority of the people you playing against.

You cannot produce a single screenshot or video. That is sooooo funny and kinda sad how you big yourself up to be something great but cannot share a single example.

Big baby in a mans body

• But jerre wasnt my clan mate nor "mate" back then :)

Btw. I like how you cut screens in your favor. But thats the reality.

That i made your team RQ isnt my problem. Nor that good players join into mine. Thats the Flow of the game and can happen anytime. And i couldnt care less. Sit. Crackhead.

• Morty, all we want.... and it's not just me reading this.

All we want to see is some evidence of you in a competitive game. That's all how simple could this be?

Unless you do not possess any screens to share as you have not played any competitive games.

Baby trapped in man's body.

• You used to claim to be a beta battlegroup player, till pushed for screenshots then it turns out you avoided battlegroup from 2007-2009 because it was too hard for you.

So your whole warrock life you have ducked the tough games. It's why you cannot share anything, look we only want one screen.

But there is not a single screen, as you are a bad player who requires assistance from the games shop each month along with a cheating account you class as friends to be backing you up.

At least I can back up what I say... I am not afraid to play you win lose or draw. Unlike you making so many excuses just to play a single game the developer intended this game to be.

So you avoided any competitive games 2009 - 2023

Baby trapped in man's body.

• Same bullshit & trashtalk as always. Its time for you to come up with different storys, your old once are getting boring.

Join and Play. Thats how it has always been :) The rest is out of my control. And i dont care. Crackhead.

• It's better to live in a fantasy world pretending you were good than to line up and prove it and find your shortcomings.

With a game population of maybe 75 active players in battlegroup or thereabouts your options for playing games are running low. It's impossible for you to have avoided all these clans over the last 5-10 years unless you have been actively looking at the teams prior to entering the room. This is why you have no screenshots to share as you have always slipped in a sub-account to view the teams before entering with main account.

It's fine, you are too coward to play against the oldest accounts in the game. Rather choosing to play against a 2023 account instead. ๐Ÿ˜

But at least you have a nice KD and an easy game padding your fake stats. You've never had to fight within this game, plowing thousands of real pounds into the game to gain an advantage. All the while I had spent a mere fraction of what you have to play.

This is the exact reason for me not playing. There is clearly no challenge left in this game anymore. Asking for a 10+ year account to play some games and all you can reply with is excuses.

30 year old baby

• ture there is no challenge in sitting in a corner for 20 mins straight and spaming the chat. Glad you noticed :)

one day you will get good too :)

• Have you taken your meds today?

• Naah, i am not a former drug addict like you :D

I dont need to take meds, sry :/

• My only addiction is smoking.

I roll you up and smoke you in this game.

I get to camp in the corner as much as I like due to you being no challenge for me in the slightest. Repeating the same movements each and every game on the same 3 maps that you only play. It's stale and boring as you never offer anything new. it's the same format for each game.

You have been burning pound notes in the item shop just to try and reach my level. But no matter how much you pay. It's not the weapons as you cannot buy game IQ.

It takes NO IQ to camp in the lobby, cherry-picking which map and team to enter while using a fake account to spy on the team prior to entering the room.

Does it?

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3838/active-gms-are-a-joke/p1?new=1

You would be missing in action from Something like this too.

A 2-hour time frame of 4 maps << too hard for you not being able to select teams and maps.

But keep telling me you are good, just don't forget to take your meds, As how you play this game is mental

Especially for a 30-year-old baby.

• You're here camping in the lobby of a dead game at the age of 30,

Making excuses and refusing to play games when there are only 40 people online.

Meantime I'm slaying ppl in a 254 player server that has exploded in popularity over the last few months and look who was there at the start, 6 years ago.

Just like warrock, squad, hell let loose, post scriptum, Burning Lands Vietnam, warface, WW3, Military Conflict Vietnam, Operation: Harsh Doorstop.

I am a Beta PRO

Backing games years before they become popular. Games that are competitive and don't give everything up on a plate or from within in a fancy shiny box you paid thousands for. Where your skill matters more than your bank card.

See why you are no challenge for me and I fully understand why you have never once agreed to a game ๐Ÿ˜‰

• edited July 2023

Oh BattleBit ye playing that too since ruffly a 1 1/2 years, those playtest and the game since release. Good Try tho & no one cares in which other games then warrock u are bad in because in the end ur still garbage :DDD