Protected again

Comments

• He making the whole games XP in a few hours/ days. im lvl 86 after 17 years because i am a legit normal player who logs in and plays this game.

GMcom

if his stats taken from CQC over the past 24 days he would have been ending most game 15-0 or more to be 1200+ kills.

BG is dead for 15 hours a day now. He only plays two maps. And needs help to play them. If his help has logged off then he wont be seen in game.

He is not making 100+ games 15-0 or more in cqc, would you agree?

• You may well have seen me complaining about how they never start games... there is a reason for this.

So this user is not in the lobby putting in 40min games against other normal players. ( like i do, hence 9k games played since 2014)

He does not create rooms.

Yet it looks like he is winning 99% of every game he is playing + 1200 kills?

How do you achieve stats like this unless you are a cheat?

• I will no life and record every BG room that takes place during a 7 day period. To show he is not playing this game mode to be obtaining these scores.

This guy records and screen grabs, but i bet he cannot prove these 1200+ free kills came in competitive rooms.

We all know they didn't, the GMs know what he is doing. Yet they afraid to ban him because he a baby who will come back and attack the server. like he has done in the past.

he almost 30 too hahahaha

• edited January 2023

True. He switches between BG and AI mode. And sometimes CQC with Vexiz.

• Deaths in AI mode doesnt count. Yet it increases your Match Counter.

• Wrong. You are level 86 after 17 years because you sit in a corner 24/7 doing nothing. I wouldnt get EXP that way aswell. + He got ~ 400% EXP up via all the EXP UP items. Which means ~ 10-20K EXP per BG match.

• Arent you embarrassed while typing the brainless bullshit? Do you even think about the stuff you type?

• Look an old man challenged you to a game. 29th jan at 730

And you ducked from an OAP

• or i didnt care. As no one cares about you. as i wrote previously.

• OldmanMrterr0r is to much for you.

We know you don't care about this game. it's clear for everyone to see that.

• Just for you fanboy:

Cantumira, 4 members of IT/Cryption and 5 of GodsAhmongMen (Siciliano left for the screenshot)

Another day swapped sides 4 of their clan vs 4 of our clan started from the beginning both matches:

^ In this first game even Pajo11 was in the lobby but he quit the game and closed WR with the words "Sorry Leoo, we dont have better team, I dont play" In others words "I am scared of a game in that I can lose and where I cant camp on roofs to spawncamp level 1s with broken guns"

Here the proof: I asked Janko -> Did pajo leave the game because he is scared or what?

Another day, I invited pajo11 to play the game (he was in lobby waiting for ohara or some shit). After the invitation and the opportunity to play a decent game he went offline again and wasn't seen for the next days -> Waiting for good players to quit so he can come back smashing noobs with hecate or ex launcher

^ In this game they left because of the scoreboard: proof here

We started again in lobby, they even have number advantage. Where were u? Where was little pajo with daddy's acc? ;) I am even room master, as you said, I never do. XD

Public match most bases, best kd, not camping ;)

A map that you would never join: siege war, because u have to either protect or destroy to win the game. Since all you do is camp you will never show up and remain on camper maps such as ohara and Zakhar

Playing with only one clanmate against IT and the other polish clan, still most bases best KD

Ah, btw. Keep your excuses please up to date ;)

Mrterr0r has left the game.*

*Spends 1 month of his life to analyse my stats and games lmao.

• edited January 2023

You have a paid advantage over the majority of people you are playing against. In each of them screens the P2W players are stacked with you. Burza? another cheating account. Really, you using banned players to back up your claims of being legit

• More fake stats and the same clan. You are all the same.

Look how fast he leveling up lol

• He leveled up twice in one day.

• edited January 2023

Account promoted to lvl 2 on 2022, 10, 7

900 games played and logged.

He has a 85% win rate are you telling me out of the 900 games he played hes won 765 ish of them games over the last 3 months.

You are all the same cheats.

3 months ago. Short timer. 10 full days in 3 months and this not the only account he playing on look above he there with both accounts the same account he bought back in 2020 the video of the owner is on youtube. wanna watch?

• That is some stat huh,

6624 deaths

6231 headshots

This guys almost making more headshots then he dies.

These fake stats are not from a normal player there from a cheat. You all have wonky out of place stats

• edited January 2023

You are completely delusional xd. I explained u already that I got the "p2w" items for free and i explained u from where XD XD

Talking to you is like talking to a wall. You only believe what u want to believe.

You are not able to take criticism, you cant stick to one topic, you cant adapt, you cant learn, you cant improve and you cant listen to facts that players and HGMs show you.

What about anlaysing YOU.

• playing the game since 2007
    • didn't improve yet
    • delusional since 2007
    • complaining, flaming, crying and insulting since 2007
    • feeling sad and down
    • taking drugs proven by your own nickname (mdma0ne)
    • typing to himself for hours -> problems of sleeping, excessive fears (can't leave the game) needs to complain and argue all day
    • instable with taking criticism, taking everything personal and offensive
    • can't socialize with other humans -> can't build a clan, find friends neither irl nor in game to play with

So please, leave the forum, leave the game. It's not funny anymore, you really need professional help. And this is not an offense, I want to give you an advice.

You are totally damaged and mentally challenged. It's time for you to open your eyes and fix it. You have passed the half time of your life, live the other half of your life in better conditions and work on yourself. You live in the UK, I am sure they have appropriate institutions and specalists to help you.

It's never too late, you just have to want it.

Wish you the best luck

Kind regards

• edited January 2023

Looks quiet normal to me. And my HS rate is higher than his.

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3366/i-have-a-question-for-every-gm/p1

In/out/in/out/in/out/in/out

You just proving the stats are wonky as you never start a game. How can you claim normal stats when in the last year you lined up to play 0 times

• At this point i give the clown some credit.

Look he is in game playing people. Hes fucked the teams and balance but there are other clans. Something you cannot produce over the last 24 days.

Who is morty playing?

• All in the same clan, all suffer with the same fake stats.

All in game using lvl 1s to abuse the game for gain. You are protected by these GMs as this has been going on for years now!

• 900 games played and logged.

He has a 85% win rate. Out of the 900 games he played, he has won 765+ of them games over the last 3 months. 🤡

11986 played and logged

He too has a 80%+ win rate.Out of the 11986 games he played, he has won 9588+ of them games

Morty share your win rate with us. And i can add you to the list.

This does not sound very competitive does it? You all have such inflated stats because you are cheating. If you had been as competitive as you all claim to be, you would be losing a lot more games. You see you will lose games if you step up and play people who shot back its a 50/50 game yet some how your stats are all in the 80s because you are all cheating

• Dragonforce, errick, shaddix in the same clan.

The one screenshot they cannot produce, is them lined up ready to play against an equally balanced team.

Why is this?

• Morty has now fallen silent again. When it comes on top, Just go mute.

Lets add these up for some context.

There games logged - 900 + 11986 + 1486 = 14372

80% of 14372 = 11497 combined games won?

They are not far off winning every single game they play! No wonder they have been so cocky over the years. And duck any competitive games with me,

Mental,

To sit here claiming to be good players yet before they even logged in to play they have already won 80% of that days games.

Its because there cheating and ruining the game for other users.

• edited January 2023

• edited January 2023

EAC, its in the game

Bypass

Don't start games via the game room option. Only enter via the lobby once game is in progress.

One more question, how has dragonforce been allowed to play in game with an edited game client having removed the animations from his game files ( inside leak)

The screen shaking does not happen for him. he can sit next to a shooting tank pinning head shots to everyone because his cross hair is fixed in place as the animations have been removed.

He stopped streaming gameplay so he cannot be caught 2 years ago :)

• edited January 2023

HGM witcher there back door side kick.

He too has an 85% win rate. And regularly in game playing alongside these cheaters, its why this has not been stopped as its curpt from top to bottom.

This guy is meant to care for the game by being a GM, yet like these 3 above he is also in game freekilling level ones, using bot accounts to start games and never losing games because he never plays anyone unless there an account made within the last 24 hours on the other team.

Change starts at the top GMcom, we need to remove these GMs protecting these cheating accounts.

• edited January 2023

Or it was 23:30 and i wasnt at my PC anymore, who knows 🤷‍♂️

AI Matches count towards the Win Rate. 🤷‍♂️

This just proves that you got 0 clue about WarRock or how an AntiCheat System works. It doesnt matter if you start a game or join a running match. There is literaly 0 difference. The lobby is just another interface. Once the Match Starts its the same as joining a running one.

How was i allowed to play with edited files? And whats your "inside leak" lulZ

Once more you prove how autistic & retarded you are. Animation Bug = delete the prone animation so everyone is always standing on your screen. It has nth to do with screenshaking.

I stopped to stream because there is literaly no reason anymore for me to stream this dead game. Would also be a boring stream wouldnt it? Play 1 match and wait 30 mins for the next one. GG

I dont like witcher either 🤷‍♂️ he is a hipocrite. Just like you. Dont get why you suddenly try to link him to me lulZ

• edited January 2023

My Win Rate on both accounts is around 70%.

DragonForce like 69 and F2P like 72 or somth.

• The game is dead. Yet you three are on the winning team more times than not, and you never start a game.

Look above his screenshots from last 24 days? ( not) you not in any of them. Why don't you play 97% of this game-mode? But wanna talk to me about skills.

He only plays 4 maps due to an op heli and you only play 3 maps as you clueless about large-scale combat and how to deal with it.

This sums up my gameplay over the last 5 years for so many games.

I log in and start game make room, its 40mins long.

iver played for around 25 mins, nice game, balanced and map open. No drama.

You join, then other accounts join directly after onto both teams. within the space of 2/3mins you have unbalanced the game. Placed spys on the weakest team to block any counters and stacked up using every pay item for protection.

Then you wanna talk to me as the spy account you are using goes 0-1 to 0-20 or more. Leaving 30s before game ends so not to level up.

You been doing this for years now.